Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

Cause everytime johnst joins the discussion one of his first 5 comments always has to include something about Philly..Which in turn reminds everyone that Philly sucks and wants to be NYC..Which in turn makes others always have to bring up Boston/DC/Ohio/Chicago..

well

yall have fun with that lol

It's crazy that he got cheered in the same town he got boo'd out of the building.. I told people he was over when they were chanting tater tots last week.. :smh:

Bruh this erases all the heartbreak I suffered this weekend from Weidman going down. 

I gotta form a new stable of pretty boy alpha males. @22stylez  and @Meangene45  are obvious leaders in the group. I'm thinking we add Rockhold because he wore yeezys. and roman because we need a champ

raw was in philly.. all i said was best wrestling city in world.. which i didnt proclaim..

didn't say in a qualitative manner

but anyway...i've never been to philly but would like to go sometime as its similar to boston in construction & history, etc

Bruh this erases all the heartbreak I suffered this weekend from Weidman going down. 

I gotta form a new stable of pretty boy alpha males. @22stylez
 and @Meangene45
 are obvious leaders in the group. I'm thinking we add Rockhold because he wore yeezys. and roman because we need a champ
i thought weidman was gonna lose that fight man.. rock is tough and has those crazy legs, weidman fights to flat footed .. i thought he was gonna get caught up with one of those kicks to the head.. that stupid pointless spin kick or whatever was his downfall .. that was a ballsy approach.. still can't believe how excited i was to watch that aldo/mcgregor fight and it ended before my pop corn was done. I was so pissed haha

In all seriousness, Boston is a dope dope city. I love how Fenway sits in a neighborhood like its nothing

i thought weidman was gonna lose that fight man.. rock is tough and has those crazy legs, weidman fights to flat footed .. i thought he was gonna get caught up with one of those kicks to the head.. that stupid pointless spin kick or whatever was his downfall .. that was a ballsy approach.. still can't believe how excited i was to watch that aldo/mcgregor fight and it ended before my pop corn was done. I was so pissed haha
Once Rockhold came out to old school DMX, I knew it was over

i wass in boson last weekend for the first time .. i loved my experience.. deff can't wait to go back in the summer for a RS game.. theres just no night life really.. i love day loads but city dies pretty early

In all seriousness, Boston is a dope dope city. I love how Fenway sits in a neighborhood like its nothing

i heard that the bsoton patriots played their first games at boston university's football field...before they moved to foxboro and became the new england patriots

am guessing that they could never strike a deal to get a stadium in boston

fenway has been there so long tho

Once Rockhold came out to old school DMX, I knew it was over
most of them come out with such anti hype songs I'm actually shocked by that haha .. he walked out with confidence i knew it was a wrap

most of them come out with such anti hype songs I'm actually shocked by that haha .. he walked out with confidence i knew it was a wrap
My dude weidman is such a G for the Tom Petty 
pimp.gif

Plus Conor bringing back the biggie mix

i heard that the bsoton patriots played their first games at boston university's football field...before they moved to foxboro and became the new england patriots

am guessing that they could never strike a deal to get a stadium in boston

fenway has been there so long tho
patriots stadium is legit plopped in the middle of nowhere .. you look out the gaps and see nothing ..

i guess i will continue watching raw on the west coast. seen all the pages/new posts :lol:
heard Raymond Rains did it

"the wwe contest is back" (magic johnson voice)

Last edited:
WWE so smart. Used a usually rowdy crowd in their favorite. They worked all the marks and they got what they wanted.

Last night really did it. He just needed that little twist to make him more ruthless. In ring work is definitely up there now and his promos leave something to be desired but man, to see how much he has progressed over the last year
his promos are trash bro.. but i think that has more to do with the script than the actor

Yep, just like other people on the roster, it's like they're writing stuff for a role he shouldn't be playing.

i wass in boson last weekend for the first time .. i loved my experience.. deff can't wait to go back in the summer for a RS game.. theres just no night life really.. i love day loads but city dies pretty early

You could say that for almost every city Except Vegas and NYC. If your bar/lounge calls for last call at 1,2 am :smh: :smh: :smh:

You could say that for almost every city Except Vegas and NYC. If your bar/lounge calls for last call at 1,2 am :smh: :smh: :smh:
yea i agree they didn't even have any after hours spots.. even the strip clubs closed at 2.. thats one thing i will give NY you can party at 5am if you want.. not a good idea by any means haha but the opportunity is there

Back
Top Bottom