Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

C9kvpnA.gif

:rofl:
LMAOOO I didn't even notice that last night :lol: :rofl:

Man title betls are 30% off on wwe shop, I am in my fantasy championship this weekend also, I don't want a belt unless I win it all, hopefully if I win, this sale comes back around xmas time.

damn I passed up tickets last night because I thought the WWE was so bad, of course the best RAW of the year was last night

- King Barrett is suffering from an injury of some kind, which is why he was noticably absent from Monday's RAW. Barrett was at the TLC pay-per-view on Sunday, but was reportedly already dealing with the injury. The severity of the injury isn't clear, although F4WOnline.com is reporting that more details regarding Barrett's injury should become available soon.

44-dame-sigh.gif

damn I passed up tickets last night because I thought the WWE was so bad, of course the best RAW of the year was last night

That's how it always happens :lol: the next Raw you actually go to will probably feature a 30 minute Authority promo at the beginning, and a Sheamus/Reigns promo duel near the end

Last edited:
John Pollock is the best man, really enjoy the dude. And the chemistry him and Wai have is awesome.

The chips are falling into place, Brock vs Roman for the belt.

Happy to see them finally finish their Roman push. But dude is going to be Super Cena part 2.

Interested in how crowds will react when he faces fan-favorites like Brock, Seth Savage and KO. I hope we get a Roman vs Cena program tho.

Last edited:
brock finna be vince's hired assassin and defeat roman at RR, with a rematch WM. unless vince just wants HHH to handle it
hopefully, they dont do sheamus/roman at RR

edit...i forgot winner of RR gets title shot at WM :lol:

Last edited:
Maybe they should try Wade Barrett as an announcer because I'm afraid I've got some Bad News, he's so damn injury prone

Back
Top Bottom