Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

Man CP34 is such a WWE mark...**** is sickening
laugh.gif

We do banquets for the players and coaches like 3 times a year here... We held their draft party type thing about a month ago... They like our food
laugh.gif
Bozeman, Brownlee, Morris Almond, Hayes, Lawrence Hill. I remember them all. I edited D-League rosters in 2K12 man. I told you, I love everything DEVELOPMENTAL.

Man CP34 is such a WWE mark...**** is sickening

:lol:

We do banquets for the players and coaches like 3 times a year here... We held their draft party type thing about a month ago... They like our food :lol: ...
Bozeman, Brownlee, Morris Almond, Hayes, Lawrence Hill. I remember them all. I edited D-League rosters in 2K12 man. I told you, I love everything DEVELOPMENTAL.

That's funny...

Because you've yet to develop balls of you're own...

Pretty much the same for me... But I have a good feeling Smackdown will seem like a totally new show once it goes to USA... I think it's going to be a show written, ran, and final-sayed by HHH... I don't VKM will have input on Smackdown at all...

Pretty much the same for me... But I have a good feeling Smackdown will seem like a totally new show once it goes to USA... I think it's going to be a show written, ran, and final-sayed by HHH... I don't VKM will have input on Smackdown at all...

What makes you say that?

Back
Top Bottom