Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

Sounds like a missed a good ending to the ppv..I couldn't stay up anymore after the Nature Boy vs Paige match..
The match and the ending was very good. The only bad thing about the main event was the crowd John Cena chants, Dbry chants, NXT chants and Seth chants.

I'm beginning to think a) Vince planned this all along (Ramen getting screwed over continuously + turning into a pissed off dude) or b) Vince did everything to get him over and had no other choice than what happened last night.

We'll see if RAW starts off with Steph firing Ramen or booking him in "against all odds" matches.

Roman needs to destroy everyone he sees on one of those vintage non-stop super kick/stunner/rko frenzies.

Last edited:
The DA who tried him was lying :smokin...

Favorite Nas song... So damn smooth... God Son was my first Nas album :smokin

Your First Nas album???

Got a delivery, which I doubt is from my SS, but it was a Wahl head shaver, (pics later) but no invoice or contact number on the UPS shipping label but instead of Mr. addressed me as Lord. If any of you sent this to me, pm me and Thanks ( I guess?).

Wonder what HHH's entrance will be at Wrestlemania. Probably will look like the new Independence Day trailer

Your First Nas album???

Got a delivery, which I doubt is from my SS, but it was a Wahl head shaver, (pics later) but no invoice or contact number on the UPS shipping label but instead of Mr. addressed me as Lord. If any of you sent this to me, pm me and Thanks ( I guess?).

Lmaooooooo

roll.gif

That's on whoever decided to take the picture backstage and then released it. You can't fault the performers there.

The DA who tried him was lying :smokin...

Favorite Nas song... So damn smooth... God Son was my first Nas album :smokin

Your First Nas album???

I'm 27 dude... :lol:... Illmatic came out when I was 5 :lol:...

P2zegdrl.jpg

DC rolling off of his air mattress right now :smh:

This was backstage at the house show in Maine a couple days ago... This wasn't out in the open.. Apparently someone took pictures where pictures were not allowed..

This was backstage at the house show in Maine a couple days ago... This wasn't out in the open.. Apparently someone took pictures where pictures were not allowed..
If they aren't IN a room with the door clothed, they are out in the open. Stop defending this company

Back
Top Bottom