Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

laugh.gif
@ Shawn saying he and Bret never hated each other.  I guess they fooled me.

I don't know if anyone should believe what HBK says.

There was a lot of talk about how his newfound "Christian faith" was not genuine.

I did see great things on Tweeter for the tag match before I headed out. Will watch that later, along with Hogan's return :pimp:

Reading up on this Mauro Ranallo signing... He's going to be able to continue to do his Showtime boxing and kickboxing announcing duties...

This signing is really odd to me... It's such an un-WWE thing to do... And to have as exclusively a Smackdown announcer as well... They're really changing the way they sign certain talents and gives me hope of the Haitch Era whenever it starts... I believe Smackdown is going to be an Haitch run show starting in the New Year...

"I'll show Punk how to make Roman look strong. This is what he should've done two years ago." - Triple H

Reading up on this Mauro Ranallo signing... He's going to be able to continue to do his Showtime boxing and kickboxing announcing duties...

This signing is really odd to me... It's such an un-WWE thing to do... And to have as exclusively a Smackdown announcer as well... They're really changing the way they sign certain talents and gives me hope of the Haitch Era whenever it starts... I believe Smackdown is going to be an Haitch run show starting in the New Year...
I thought he + Road Dogg are already running Smackfest?

Last edited:
Road Dogg writes Smackdown... For Vince... That means he takes Vince's ****... I mean he dictates for Vince...

I'm saying I don't think VKM will have a say on Smackdown...

Ambrose won the title with a damn roll-up???? :x I'm so excited for him to defend the belt twice in 2016.

Read a report on the rest of the show, and like I thought, I'll eventually catch the tag ladder match and probably the tables match.

Also, am i correct in saying that HHH looked the strongest at the end of the show after taking a powerbomb through a table, an elbow through the table, AND a spear :rofl:?

Last edited:
"I'll show Punk how to make Roman look strong. This is what he should've done two years ago." - Triple H

vince: "you're gonna job to raines tonight!"

heche: "but vince!"

vince: "just shut up and do it!" there aren't any briscos around to save you

Last edited:
Ambrose won the title with a damn roll-up???? :x I'm so excited for him to defend the belt twice in 2016.

Read a report on the rest of the show, and like I thought, I'll eventually catch the tag ladder match and probably the tables match.

Also, am i correct in saying that HHH looked the strongest at the end of the show after taking a powerbomb through a table, an elbow through the table, AND a spear :rofl:?

But it was the "best thing ever" and got Ramen over supposedly. You guys do you know that Shovel is setting himself up to win the Rumble and then main event the grand daddy of them all. Do Not Want.

Last edited:
heard the nxt blackpool crowd was on fire throughout the whole show. gable/jordan stole the show

Back
Top Bottom