Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

Raw is in Philly tomorrow....

Exactly the boost he needed. Hopefully the smarks from my city dont ruin it

Please don't give him some stupid speech tomorrow in Philly. Those marks will completely negate all the progress that was made tonight...

Nope pretty

They will punish him by 

1) Giving him a microphone

and 2) with a gaunlet of matches vs the league of nations

This was great but will be over in less than 24 hrs
I just wanna see another dude with a strong jawline succeed man 
frown.gif

Ring Of Honor has issued the following:
(BALTIMORE, MD) – Ring of Honor Wrestling announced today that they’ve entered into a strategic agreement with Pro Wrestling Guerrilla that enables exclusively contracted stars to compete on a select number of PWG shows per year in California.

ROH and NJPW have been developing a significant global relationship for the past two years and now ROH will work with PWG on the west coast of the United States. “PWG is a fantastic company in California that both our fans and stars have always been passionate about,” said Joe Koff. As we continue to grow the ROH brand and enter into exclusive agreements with our talent, we want all fans to continue enjoying the performance of the ROH stars in PWG. This alliance is great for both of our companies, the talent, and most importantly – The FANS.”
With this agreement, wrestling fans can look forward to seeing stars such as Adam Cole, Kyle O’Reilly, The Young Bucks, etc. compete at PWG shows, demonstrating to the West Coast why Ring of Honor is the best wrestling on the planet.

Theres footage from the arena of HHH being wheeled out in a stretcher

It's really going to be incredible to see creative **** this up

Last edited:
Shovel letting himself get shoveled to put Reigns over.

The announce table must've thought that Reigns was it's arch nemesis Randy Orton and that's why it didn't break initially.

Triple H with HBK-esque selling of those chair shots.
laugh.gif

Nice ending to TLC.

^^^I was JUST about to say that. The way he took the first chair shot he hopped around. Reminded me exactly for HBK

Back
Top Bottom