Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby

Fargo is great, but

I hope they're going somewhere with this UFO stuff

Yeah I don't like that stuff either. Reminds me of American horror story season 2 and how it almost killed that season. Unnecessary. Wanna see what hanzees motives for all that madness was tonight and a few more bodies dropping. Other then that this has been dam good tv. Breaking bad level greatness.

Last edited:
I think I need this :lol:...

toprope1009.jpg

Young Bucks look like every Suncoast employee I ever met

roll.gif

I think Suncoasts went away when people figured out they could order niche movies & DVD's for half the price online. Couldn't front on those clearance sales from time to time though. 

Just had to sign for a delivery from NY..Pretty sure it's my SS gift..Whoever you are, thank you..Haven't opened it yet cause I'ma try and hold out til closer to Christmas..Will post pics as soon as I open my gift/s..Box is pretty damn big so I can't even guess what's in there.. :nthat: :nthat:

Just had to sign for a delivery from NY..Pretty sure it's my SS gift..Whoever you are, thank you..Haven't opened it yet cause I'ma try and hold out til closer to Christmas..Will post pics as soon as I open my gift/s..Box is pretty damn big so I can't even guess what's in there.. :nthat: :nthat:

You are well known for having a big box...

Something different with superstar of the year this year for the slammy award...

· WWE Superstar of the Year, every WWE Superstar on the roster is an eligible nominee for the first time

Hope Cesaro wins it man so he can job to el torito

Last edited:
hey, i'm going to buy my cousin a wrestling action figure for christmas. who is the most popular person in wwe nowadays?

Back
Top Bottom