Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

Things I've heard and read... Little things here and there... It makes sense to me...

I can also see Finn losing to Joe and becoming a main focus on Smackdown in the new year....

Pretty much the same for me... But I have a good feeling Smackdown will seem like a totally new show once it goes to USA... I think it's going to be a show written, ran, and final-sayed by HHH... I don't VKM will have input on Smackdown at all...

It already is run by hhh and has been for over a year and a half now maybe more

Last edited:
IC - smackdown
WHC - raw

If anything they need to go back to a WWE title and a WHC title..Put the IC title on Smackdown and eliminate the US title..Bring in a TV title with the 10 minute time limit..Do away with the Divas' belt and make a new Women's World Championship belt..Reintroduce the Cruiserweight title with a tournament that involves at least 4 people from NXT..Get rid of the big Penny tag titles and do I nice and simple silver tag belt..

Just as long as it doesn't feel like you're rewatching raw. Will smack down be 3 hours too...? Hope not.

Pretty much the same for me... But I have a good feeling Smackdown will seem like a totally new show once it goes to USA... I think it's going to be a show written, ran, and final-sayed by HHH... I don't VKM will have input on Smackdown at all...

It already is run by hhh and has been for over a year and a half now maybe more

No it isn't... He's been producing it sure... VKM still has final say on anything and everything on WWE TV... And Kevin Dunn is still the executive producer...

No it isn't... He's been producing it sure... VKM still has final say on anything and everything on WWE TV... And Kevin Dunn is still the executive producer...

Dunn is executive producer on anything wwe tv involved or not means nothing. Forgot his name but a former head of smackdown tried to get him replaced didn't go over well at all. Vince and Dunn are the 2 biggest problems in wwe followed by agents. The hell you need a match agent for if that's your craft???

Dunn is executive producer on anything wwe tv involved or not means nothing. Forgot his name but a former head of smackdown tried to get him replaced didn't go over well at all. Vince and Dunn are the 2 biggest problems in wwe followed by agents. The hell you need a match agent for if that's your craft???
Have you been watching lately? You have been real distant from us as of late man. You owe somebody in here money or somemthing?

Just make KO and SZ the top heel and face of smackdown and let the feud for over a year. Eventually they will tag up again

Have you been watching lately? You have been real distant from us as of late man. You owe somebody in here money or somemthing?

No I haven't watched anything www related aside from like the first hour of raw here and there. Working too much and too many good shows on tv. Plus Fifa 16 no time for a ****** wwe product and yes I know there are alternatives in Japanese/Indy wrestling and no I do not want to watch.

Kevin Dunn = VKM... Therefore, there's no way for Haitch to actually be "in charge"...

Back
Top Bottom