Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

which will never happen because at this point why do it? they sell a ton of merch and can care less if us grown men like the program. Vince knows that all he has to do is bring back an attitude era type program and he'd hook us all. He just doesn't care that much about our demographic.

Dude is the worst.
That guy sucks. :smh:
Bruh just a few months ago you were on Team Ziggler. 

Ya'll turn on your favorite wrestlers SO quick :lol:
Jack Swagger ****** everything up. Probably changed Dolph's whole career trajectory. His cash in will remain one of my favorites though.
They missed their chance at elevating him as a baby face during the Authority angel. I still don't understand how he wasn't the one to be put in the position the Big Show was put in. Ziggler could have gotten over so huge as the rogue supporter of B+ Pencil Neck Player. Now he's backstage getting punked by Derek Zoolander.
Dude did work in Survivor Series with the Stang assist. Then they did nothing to capitalize on it. Ramen being injured and him getting the fake push is mean to people like AF1. :smh:
I don't understand why they let him be the one to win Survivor Series and then just totally abandon his push..I know the injury bug has be hard on him, but they should still treat him better than being a jobber..I know he's been trying to evolve his gimmick, but everything he does just seems like the same old same old..He seriously needs to go away for 4-6 months and come back as heel with a more serious gimmick..
Hadn't saw the more serious gimmick talk in a min. :lol: Never change Case. :pimp:
dry snitchin' on da homie tho
It wasn't even dry though. :lol: :smh:
deepsea with that extortion hustle
Dude plays for keeps.
Yup, so whenever he gives me 75%, I will remind him that, "The NCAA would love to know you took donations from a street agent back in DC." That will get him going
:lol:/:smh:
I just reported you to the school board.
Good job MeanGene. :smokin
DFly don't think i didn't see that AJ Brooks nonsense a few pages back. :lol:

I just reported you to the school board.
roll.gif
 ahhaahahahah

Man I was just thinking back to how cringeworthy that Charlotte/Paige segment was on Monday. Charlotte is probably the worst on the mic than all of the newer girls they brought up.. yes, I'd even take Baecky's terrible jokes over Charlottes struggle. When she yelled to speak over Miz... SO awful.

Back
Top Bottom