Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

Everyone's favorite Tough Enough Winner is getting JACKED!

View media item 1820632

billbored.gif

Let me guess ZZ still can't lose 5 pounds and keep it off for more than a week :lol:

Last edited:
I was stunned when I watched that episode where ZZ first came to the training center..I never watched TE and heard y'all talk about him all the time..And I was shocked that that turd made it to the finals of TE..He has no athletic ability and zero personality..So how did he manage to make it so far?

I missed the last two Breaking Grounds other than Breeze giving divas character tips and Bayley clearly getting the bubbleguts at the thought of watching an Eva Marie match. That loser ZZ needs to be gone if he isn't already. Dude should be working the register at GameStop and playing Magic The Gathering

Last edited:
I missed the last two Breaking Grounds other than Breeze giving divas character tips and Bayley clearly getting the bubbleguts at the thought of watching an Eva Marie match. That loser ZZ needs to be off gone if he isn't already. Dude should be working the register at GameStop and playing Magic The Gathering

Whats wrong with magic Casper?

I could've swore Tommy Dreamer's pants on this week's Raw had yellow polka dots on them..Thought it might be a Dusty tribute..

Before I checked to see what the card looked like for Sunday I only thought there was 3 matches
Now that I've looked, on paper this ppv looks like it could actually be good
With the triple threat tag team ladder match and the ecw 4 on 4 elimination tables match that could prove to be pretty fun to watch
Then we have KO vs Ambrose and Paige vs Charlotte w/ Ric (which adds a lot to this match)
Even the Reigns/Shemus TLC match has a bit of potential
I'm hoping the low rating have lit a small if any fire under Vince and WWE's BOOTY
because the product has been BOOTY!!!
Time to make Booty-aid Wwe

Last edited:
So not only is @casekicks   a borederline sexist, he is also a fatist. Zz has big bones, he is from gator town. That is how god made him,. Show some respect to the dude for trying.

So not only is @casekicks
  a borederline sexist, he is also a fatist. Zz has big bones, he is from gator town. That is how god made him,. Show some respect to the dude for trying.

Being a cheerio myself I have every right to criticize ZZ..Don't tell me how to talk to or about my own people..

And I have no sexist in me..Unlike you, I dig all kinds of women..

celticspride34 celticspride34 hey brother, can you let me know if everything you got fit/isn't a double?..I got all receipts if something needs to go back do to wrong sizing or defects..

Before I checked to see what the card looked like for Sunday I only thought there was 3 matches
Now that I've looked, on paper this ppv looks like it could actually be good
With the triple threat tag team ladder match and the ecw 4 on 4 elimination tables match that could prove to be pretty fun to watch
Then we have KO vs Ambrose and Paige vs Charlotte w/ Ric (which adds a lot to this match)
Even the Reigns/Shemus TLC match has a bit of potential
I'm hoping the low rating have lit a small if any fire under Vince and WWE's BOOTY
because the product has been BOOTY!!!
Time to make Booty-aid Wwe
The Triple threat ladder match is the only match I'm interested in.

Vince will probably blame the low ratings on Cena's absence, everyone besides Cena being champ and the holiday season. With the RR coming, ratings should jump or even out. Vince ain't worried, he got a plan.

Back
Top Bottom