Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

I just gave a dollar to one of my basketball players to catch the bus.

I told him that we just committed an NCAA Violation and he won't ever be able to play college BBAll.

Sad right? Because technically, it is true

You GAVE a dollar. I'am no expert but I think you could GIVE/donate up to a certain amount. Remember lebron gave beats to Ohio st last year worth $300.

I don't understand why they let him be the one to win Survivor Series and then just totally abandon his push..I know the injury bug has be hard on him, but they should still treat him better than being a jobber..I know he's been trying to evolve his gimmick, but everything he does just seems like the same old same old..He seriously needs to go away for 4-6 months and come back as heel with a more serious gimmick..

That's what I thought they were doing during that whole "injury" angle with Rusev. Yet I think he came back in less than a month. The fans didn't even have time to miss him, and there was no build for him.

Sup guys. Reading the last couple pages and I'm not sure if I wanna fire up Raw right now lol sounds terrible

I don't understand why they let him be the one to win Survivor Series and then just totally abandon his push..I know the injury bug has be hard on him, but they should still treat him better than being a jobber..I know he's been trying to evolve his gimmick, but everything he does just seems like the same old same old..He seriously needs to go away for 4-6 months and come back as heel with a more serious gimmick..
That spot was supposed to be for Ramen, but he got injured.

According to ShowBuzzDaily.com, this week’s edition of WWE Raw, featuring the final hype for Sunday’s TLC PPV, averaged 3.054 million viewers. This number is down 4% from last week’s 3.17 million viewership average and is the second lowest audience for Raw since the show moved to 3 hours back in July of 2012.

The record-low viewership for WWE Raw since it moved to three hours is 2.964 million viewers, and that took place on November 23, 2015. This week’s number is up only 3% from that.

:smokin

Can someone translate? These two wanted to give up the yambs to Sext Lord, correct?

I haven't spoken a word of Spanish since my last Dominican ex.

Last edited:
According to ShowBuzzDaily.com, this week’s edition of WWE Raw, featuring the final hype for Sunday’s TLC PPV, averaged 3.054 million viewers. This number is down 4% from last week’s 3.17 million viewership average and is the second lowest audience for Raw since the show moved to 3 hours back in July of 2012.

The record-low viewership for WWE Raw since it moved to three hours is 2.964 million viewers, and that took place on November 23, 2015. This week’s number is up only 3% from that.

:smokin
what about this makes you happy? because you think they will go in a different direction and try to freshen the show up? WRONG!! they are going to just say 'we need cena back and when he gets back he needs to be at the top!'

smh its sad but true. we all know why the ratings suck ****, but they will think it's because who the champ is. Which i don't think has anything to do with anything. As much as i hate Lameus, i don't think he's the reason the ratings suck. They need to do a complete 180 and overhaul the entire creative process and completely strip this show down to the studs and start over.

Back
Top Bottom