Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

Ayyo Brenda/other New Yorkers...Thoughts on Black Iron Burger, Pizza Suprema & American Whiskey??

Things I'd like Noami to do to me:...

AMySHZP.gif
You want her to eat your ***?

That wasn't what I was getting at...

But yes... :lol:

Everything about Dog Ziggler reminds me of Groundhog Day. Same matches. Same promo. Same sob story. :smh:

Last edited:
Ordered gifts for my elf yesterday and having them sent to him. Hope they come with gift receipts.

"Hope you creeps got receipts, my peeps get dirty like cleats
Run up in your crib, wrap you in your Polo sheets
Six up in your wig piece, **** deceased; mwah...may you rest in peace."

Last edited:
Bruh just a few months ago you were on Team Ziggler. 

Ya'll turn on your favorite wrestlers SO quick :lol:

Dolph Ziggler honestly needs to just go away for a few months. His whole character and persona is stale at this point. All the things that made him appealing, they stripped away from his character piece by piece. I don't even know what his gimmick is right now.

My heart has been broken too many times. God damn you Jack Twagga! We'll always have this though. Tear

Last edited:
i might like ziggler more if he didn't over-sell so damb much :smh:

the flopping around like a fish out of water has to stop

Last edited:
ECW vs Wyatt feud is awful. :smh:
All the talent the E could move up or atleast try to make relevant and they choose Tommy Dreamer :lol: wow

Last edited:
Dolph Ziggler honestly needs to just go away for a few months. His whole character and persona is stale at this point. All the things that made him appealing, they stripped away from his character piece by piece. I don't even know what his gimmick is right now.

My heart has been broken too many times. God damn you Jack Twagga! We'll always have this though. Tear
He turned baby face. That's it. 

All the things that made him cool in the first place are heelish tactics. Dude tries to reinvent himself and develop his character instead of staying the same. I can't hate on that at all. 

Dude's going through a rough patch in his career. I'm not gonna give up on him. 

They missed their chance at elevating him as a baby face during the Authority angel. I still don't understand how he wasn't the one to be put in the position the Big Show was put in. Ziggler could have gotten over so huge as the rogue supporter of B+ Pencil Neck Player. Now he's backstage getting punked by Derek Zoolander.

They missed their chance at elevating him as a baby face during the Authority angel. I still don't understand how he wasn't the one to be put in the position the Big Show was put in. Ziggler could have gotten over so huge as the rogue supporter of B+ Pencil Neck Player. Now he's backstage getting punked by Derek Zoolander.

Pretty much my feelings

I don't understand why they let him be the one to win Survivor Series and then just totally abandon his push..I know the injury bug has be hard on him, but they should still treat him better than being a jobber..I know he's been trying to evolve his gimmick, but everything he does just seems like the same old same old..He seriously needs to go away for 4-6 months and come back as heel with a more serious gimmick..

I just gave a dollar to one of my basketball players to catch the bus.

I told him that we just committed an NCAA Violation and he won't ever be able to play college BBAll.

Sad right? Because technically, it is true

Back
Top Bottom