Wrestling Thread 10/21-11/3 | Oct 28 RAW - Orton & Cena Are Champs | NTWT Secret Santa Q Due Tonight

laugh.gif

- Examiner.com is reporting that Hulk Hogan has made a verbal agreement to return to WWE. The article states that a source within WWE is saying that Hogan is officially back with the company but has not signed a legend's deal.

There is talk of Hogan being a surprise entrant in this year's Royal Rumble from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Hogan's name has been used more frequently on WWE television as of late to promote WWE 2K14. With this year being the 30th anniversary of WrestleMania, many reports have stated that Hogan will be contacted by WWE to make an appearance, possibly a match.

Below is an exact quote from the article that is on Examiner.com and their source from WWE:

"We knew this would happen at some point," the source tells Examiner. "It's my understanding that there isn't a contract in place, but there's a verbal agreement that will move forward. It's just a good fit for everybody involved, especially with the milestone WrestleMania 30 coming up. Hogan needed to finish up his stuff with TNA and just come home."

- Examiner.com is reporting that Hulk Hogan has made a verbal agreement to return to WWE. The article states that a source within WWE is saying that Hogan is officially back with the company but has not signed a legend's deal.

There is talk of Hogan being a surprise entrant in this year's Royal Rumble from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Hogan's name has been used more frequently on WWE television as of late to promote WWE 2K14. With this year being the 30th anniversary of WrestleMania, many reports have stated that Hogan will be contacted by WWE to make an appearance, possibly a match.

Below is an exact quote from the article that is on Examiner.com and their source from WWE:

"We knew this would happen at some point," the source tells Examiner. "It's my understanding that there isn't a contract in place, but there's a verbal agreement that will move forward. It's just a good fit for everybody involved, especially with the milestone WrestleMania 30 coming up. Hogan needed to finish up his stuff with TNA and just come home."

Penn' crowd would go absolutely nuts if he was a surprise Rumble entrant. Damn, the thought of that...

Last edited:
Finally got to play 2k14. It feels like the same game but with less glitches, although I had to restart a match because two players got locked into a grapple the whole time.

Big ROH show here tonight in Cincy. Can't wait! :smokin

looks like a great card.... Jay Briscoe's first match back I think.... And there's rumors Davey Richards signed a WWE deal, so maybe one of his last ROH shows....

send Case your questionnaire answers.... you deserve a lil appreciation for putting this all together....

I don't know if it's still Ron's appreciation week or not, but here ya go..

Just keep Daniels and Kazarian on my tv. Those two are entertaining. Daniels needs to stop wearing bellbottom wrestling tights though.

ROH was awesome tonight, just like always. Every match was ppv quality except the first match with Bobby Fish and some jobber. Davey Richards/ACH , Jimmy Jacobs/Rodrick Strong, Lethal/Mark Briscoe/Ciampa, and Steen/Briscoe were the standouts. The winner of tonight's main event was put into the Cole/Elgin main event at final battle. Jay Briscoe won. The crowd was chanting "You sold out!" at Davey and his match, and it didn't look like it was sititng well with him. I took a ton of video and pictures but really don't feel like uploading it all right now. :lol:

Here's two personal pics:

Back
Top Bottom