Wrestling Thread 10/21-11/3 | Oct 28 RAW - Orton & Cena Are Champs | NTWT Secret Santa Q Due Tonight

ROH was awesome tonight, just like always. Every match was ppv quality except the first match with Bobby Fish and some jobber. Davey Richards/ACH , Jimmy Jacobs/Rodrick Strong, Lethal/Mark Briscoe/Ciampa, and Steen/Briscoe were the standouts. The winner of tonight's main event was put into the Cole/Elgin main event at final battle. Jay Briscoe won. The crowd was chanting "You sold out!" at Davey and his match, and it didn't look like it was sititng well with him. I took a ton of video and pictures but really don't feel like uploading it all right now. :lol:

Here's two personal pics:

Are you Rutledge Wood?...

Last edited:
ROH was awesome tonight, just like always. Every match was ppv quality except the first match with Bobby Fish and some jobber. Davey Richards/ACH , Jimmy Jacobs/Rodrick Strong, Lethal/Mark Briscoe/Ciampa, and Steen/Briscoe were the standouts. The winner of tonight's main event was put into the Cole/Elgin main event at final battle. Jay Briscoe won. The crowd was chanting "You sold out!" at Davey and his match, and it didn't look like it was sititng well with him. I took a ton of video and pictures but really don't feel like uploading it all right now. :lol:

Any pics with Veda Scott? :nerd:

I am working on my WWE 2K14 roster edits. I am looking to make sure all of the Undertakers in the game are different.

How do they differ? In ring style. I know Bad *** used strikes and submissions more. Other than that, I am stuck

Current Taker
Bad *** Taker
Lord Of Darkness Taker
Purple Gloves Taker when he wrestled the fake Taker

I am working on my WWE 2K14 roster edits. I am looking to make sure all of the Undertakers in the game are different.

How do they differ? In ring style. I know Bad *** used strikes and submissions more. Other than that, I am stuck

Current Taker
Bad *** Taker
Lord Of Darkness Taker
Purple Gloves Taker when he wrestled the fake Taker

I'm a stickler for little details like this. Hated when they would keep the same movesets even though they had different attires/styles

Are you Rutledge Wood Hugh Morris?...

ECW Slamboree
tumblr_mvm4lvMvc21rsed7yo1_500.png

tumblr_mvm4u9kPMm1rsed7yo1_500.png

tumblr_mvmcfxzs8k1rsed7yo2_250.png

tumblr_mvn4ocSQai1rsed7yo1_500.png

I know people like trashbag Ashley Massaro, so there ya go
tumblr_mvn882aQIe1rsed7yo1_500.png

tumblr_mvn75hwLua1rsed7yo1_250.png
tumblr_mvn75hwLua1rsed7yo2_250.png

tumblr_mvn5rrcejt1rsed7yo1_500.png

tumblr_mvn6965irf1rsed7yo1_250.png

tumblr_mvpamxtrBs1rsed7yo1_500.png

tumblr_mvo9c1kalC1rt4wx0o1_250.gif
tumblr_mvo9c1kalC1rt4wx0o2_250.gif
tumblr_mvo9c1kalC1rt4wx0o5_250.gif

tumblr_mvpbot4V391rsed7yo1_500.png

tumblr_inline_mvpbwaQwPw1qm8ubx.gif

Last edited:
Triple H documentary:

--

I thought it was a pretty good documentary. Obviously, we all know from other people (Bob Holly/Chris Jericho) that Triple H is not perfect, but the documentary shows a great story.

I especially enjoyed Undertaker's insight and how Triple H went to him for advice regarding his relationship with Stephanie. A lot of other people in the business agree that Undertaker is basically the wise grandfather of it all.

Definitely check it out if you have 2 hours free (the last link shows his highlight matches).

PS - Stephanie can get it.

Back
Top Bottom