Wrestling Thread 10/21-11/3 | Oct 28 RAW - Orton & Cena Are Champs | NTWT Secret Santa Q Due Tonight

Any pics with Veda Scott? :nerd:

Nope, no Veda. :frown:
Oh dang it. There's something about Ms.Scott tho. :evil:
Veda-Scott9.jpg

This week is Eddie Guerrero Appreciation Week. 

This should be an awesome week with tons of participation

I started The Legends of Mid South DVD. A lot of **** I never knew. Liked how they mix the matches with the documentary going back and forward. Also a pleasure to hear J.R. on the mic.

:wow:

when was this, I don't remember him looking like Superstar Billy Graham?

This was a little bit after the Radicalz sort of reformed before WM 2001. This match was also the catalyst for that lame "moppy" gimmick to make him look like a fool because of how he acted. That small dry spell between post-WM 2001 and when Mike Awesome Powerbombed Rhino for the Hardcore title was something.

I am working on my WWE 2K14 roster edits. I am looking to make sure all of the Undertakers in the game are different.

How do they differ? In ring style. I know Bad *** used strikes and submissions more. Other than that, I am stuck

Current Taker
Bad *** Taker
Lord Of Darkness Taker
Purple Gloves Taker when he wrestled the fake Taker

I am working on my WWE 2K14 roster edits. I am looking to make sure all of the Undertakers in the game are different.

How do they differ? In ring style. I know Bad *** used strikes and submissions more. Other than that, I am stuck

Current Taker
Bad *** Taker
Lord Of Darkness Taker
Purple Gloves Taker when he wrestled the fake Taker

Ministry Taker, early 90s Taker are the same, used dragon sleeper a sig, & more highflying then the other 2
AmericanBA was more of a brawler and had the Last Ride as main finisher
Current is more grounded, Hells Gate as alt finisher. Choke slam as sig

All I can think of.

I bought the season pass or whatever. Anyone have any idea when or how I get the nwo pack? Also thought I was automatically getting Nash and hall wolfpac.

Also was getting the ultimate warrior via preorder the only way to get him?

- There has been some talk of doing a WWE Title vs. World Heavyweight Title match at WrestleMania XXX next year. The current plan is to build the World Heavyweight Title up between now and WrestleMania, which is why Cena won it from Alberto Del Rio.

- New Japan Pro Wrestling star Prince Devitt is teasing that he will be going to WWE soon. He tweeted this weekend:

“I am going to WWE…. To find a new member of #BulletClub..”

Devitt then posted a photoshopped photo of CM Punk with other members of his stable in New Japan.

WWE has been rumored to be interested in Devitt for a while now. The story goes that William Regal showed a tape of Devitt vs. Adrian Neville (the former Pac) to Triple H, leading to WWe signing Neville and being interested in Devitt. As of this summer, Devitt’s name was on a list of talents WWE was interested in reaching out to.

Back
Top Bottom