Wrestling Thread 10/21-11/3 | Oct 28 RAW - Orton & Cena Are Champs | NTWT Secret Santa Q Due Tonight

I think I'm going to try and find my elf one more item..I just don't know if I should mail their gift box as soon as I get it done or wait so they will have it closer to Christmas..

Wish i knew what to get my elf. The survey was pretty vague. Will have to get creative (not in a cheap way) :tongue:

Last edited:
Wish i knew what to get my elf. The survey was pretty vague. Will have to get creative (not in a cheap way) :tongue:

Me and you are in the same situation..But it's been fun doing some web searching...Finding some pretty good stuff online..

Looking forward to people getting their gifts and seeing what their secret santa got them.

Oh, and I decided to clean some stuff out of my basement this passed week and came across all of my old wrestling stuff. 100's and 100's of old figures, belts, vhs tapes, etc.
This was the gem:
My HBK starter kit.:pimp:

That must be one awesome collection. Where'd you get that starter kit though?

This is the only one I remember I had when I was young. And maybe the Macho Man one too.

View media item 638026

This is the only one I remember I had when I was young. And maybe the Macho Man one too.

View media item 638026

They were all sold seperately in either late 95 or 96 I believe. My dad bought them for me at the shows we went to. I've had all that stuff packed away and haven't looked at it in YEARS.

So you're not getting to participate?..

There's no possible way I could, it would have been an un-even amount of people, and I would have known who was going to be sending me something, and there's no fun in that. :lol:
I still might send some things out to people based on their questionnaires.

Gonna do some shopping this weekend.  Seems like my elf just wants some shirts
laugh.gif
, I'll throw some other stuff in though...

View media item 638026

DAMN! This brings back MEMORIES!!! I remember for my 4th bday I got the actual wwf ring.

View media item 638133
Got this exact one. I remember I got all 4 of those wrestlers. Remember redoing the WM6 match between warrior and hogan. Such great memories.

Last edited:
From Wrestle Zone:

There's been a recent story making the rounds this week regarding former WWE & TNA star, Matt Morgan, and the possibility of him returning to WWE. Many sites are citing The Wrestling Observer newsletter as the source of this report, but it's unclear if this is a new development or a case of sites recycling old news that has since been taken out of context.

The new reports claim Triple H is not interested in Matt Morgan due to the recent development of the Performance Center and WWE's current plan to focus on young, developmental talent, rather than bringing in former stars. While there's no denying that Triple H, Vince, and other top officials are determined to utilize the new Orlando facility to the fullest extent, the comments from Triple H being used in these reports are not new, nor are they being used accurately.

Back in August, we reported a story from PWInsider claiming WWE had "zero" interest in TNA stars at that time. It was around this time that Triple H also made those remarks about the new Performance Center and WWE's focus on developing young stars. However, Matt Morgan was never mentioned or named in that conversation, and it's been told to me that Hunter was referring more to the "TNA originals" when he made those comments, as opposed to former WWE stars possibly making a return.

I was told by two sources today within WWE that they are still interested in Matt Morgan, and that it's more "a matter of when, not if" he'll return to WWE. 

Additionally, I was told that WWE still has little-to-no interest in other TNA talent like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, and even Bobby Roode. Sting, however, as we reported last month, is definitely on WWE's radar. 

They were all sold seperately in either late 95 or 96 I believe. My dad bought them for me at the shows we went to. I've had all that stuff packed away and haven't looked at it in YEARS.
There's no possible way I could, it would have been an un-even amount of people, and I would have known who was going to be sending me something, and there's no fun in that. :lol:
I still might send some things out to people based on their questionnaires.

Screw that man..I can't let my fellow NTWT Tag Team Champion of the WWWWWWoooooorrrrrrrrrllllllllllddddddddddd go without..Fill out a questionnaire and send it to me..I'll hook you up and I'll send it to a couple randoms (so you won't know who got you what gift) and your fellow wrestling thread brothers will take care of you..It's only right since you're the one that put this together..And don't argue with me about this, I'm your elder and you know what they say about respecting your elders..

I think Joe would be a great mid-carder..I can see him having some very good matches with DBry, Punk, Sandow, any of the Shield members..He could be a decent transitional IC/US title holder or a good Tag Team Champ..

Styles, maybe but Joe?????? Not at all especially with Punk's pull and friendship with him.

Guarantee he would be in a program with Punk day 1.

Styles, maybe but Joe?????? Not at all especially with Punk's pull and friendship with him.

Guarantee he would be in a program with Punk day 1.

Very possible. I do remember him mentioning in his doc that main eventing WM and having a match/program with Joe are all that's left for him to do.

Back
Top Bottom