Wrestling Thread 10/21-11/3 | Oct 28 RAW - Orton & Cena Are Champs | NTWT Secret Santa Q Due Tonight

According to the last Pollack/Bauer show, there was a Twitter Brief between Konnan and Curtis Axel LOL.

Matches have been updated on the sheet. Link in sig

Someone photoshop Henry into that pic with the dude that has some gators on and has some chick sitting in a chair infront of him. Best way to describe that picture :lol:

After seeing him in the doc, it occurred to me that Brock should never speak as long as he is being portrayed as a monster.

His voice does not match his body at all haha

Both him and Bobby Lashley. Funny thing though, Elix Skipper's voice matches exactly how he looks :lol:

Mizark :lol:

Last edited:
- WWE reported their third quarter earnings for 2013 earlier this morning, announcing the pay-per-view buy rates for Money in the Bank, SummerSlam and Night of Champions.

* Money in the Bank – 199,000 buys (compared to 188,000 the year prior)

* SummerSlam – 296,000 buys (compared to 358,000 the year prior)

* Night of Champions – 175,000 buys (compared to 189,000 the year prior)

http://ir.corporate.wwe.com/Cache/1500053740.PDF?Y=&O=PDF&D=&FID=1500053740&T=&IID=4121687

His views on DX were awesome as well. Taker always comes off as someone that hated that garbage in Wrestling.

Didn't he say he was cool with it and found it entertaining?

Taker's advice to HHH about his relationship with Steph was straight too. I'm heavily paraphrasing, but he went the route of "**** it, **** what they think. You'll know it's not being handed to you because of all the work you have put in, and still continue to put in".

Just went to continue Part 2 to see it got taken down. I definitely want to finish it, I enjoyed it so far.

Yup, he was all for it because he felt it was perfect to go up against WCW.

I meant as him accepting it and me thinking he seems like a guy that would not put up with it (Which I am sure at times he did not but business wise, knew it would work) I mean, these Docs are suppose to makes us see these people in different lights. Does it make me realize that he buries people because he got buried A LOT early in his career, yeah :lol: , but I genually came out liking him more. I think they could of dove more into the Taker/HHH stuff but Orton and HHH admitting they did an awful job getting the fans into their match after HBK/Taker was cool.

The screwjob stuff like people are mentioning was mostly Shawn. Yeah,HHH was part of it knowledge wise but really, we over analyze the clip from that wrestling doc of Bret's then wife yelling at HHH. I think leaving that between Shawn and Bret is fine. And the Foley/HHH stuff is such BS. They hated each other all throughout and Vince definitely had to of gotten both to agree to discussing their matches. Rock was just being a company guy. Can't fault him for saying what he did about their matches.

I still am irked that they role right into the return of DX. If there is one thing that is "Shawn's story" that HHH is part of, it is the injured back. Billy Gunn and Road Dogg were great too. (Sean Waltman is a coat tail rider, he is to HHH what HHH is to Shawn.)

when the rock and triple h use to go off the script on the mic against each other :pimp: underrated rivalry

Somebody post that Rock/HHH promo where Rock just blew off something HHH had just said and slandered him, with the camera cutting to a FUMING HHH :lol:

My elf I just  sent your package.
nthat.gif
 I hope you enjoy it when it arrives.

Back
Top Bottom