Wrestling Thread 10/21-11/3 | Oct 28 RAW - Orton & Cena Are Champs | NTWT Secret Santa Q Due Tonight

The shoot was the start of it.

Undertaker's intelligence still amazes me. He is a straight shooter as well. worth the doc to hear him talk. :lol:

The shoot was the start of it.

Undertaker's intelligence still amazes me. He is a straight shooter as well. worth the doc to hear him talk.
laugh.gif
THIS. That slight country/southern accent throws me so off guard

- For what it’s worth, there are still many people within WWE that believe Shawn Michaels will wrestle one more match. They insist that despite Shawn and others denying it, something is going on regarding a return down the road.

- WWE did subtle teases for a Roman Reigns babyface turn. It’s going to happen but probably not for several months. The long-term idea is that Reigns splits off as a big babyface and the new feud with The Wyatt Family vs. CM Punk and Daniel Bryan is the first step towards making The Wyatts the new six-man main event unit.

- Damien Sandow received praise backstage at RAW on Monday for his match with World Heavyweight Champion John Cena. Vince McMahon made the decision to have Sandow cash in on RAW to help the ratings with major competition from the MLB and the NFL.

- Since this morning’s third quarter conference call ended, WWE’s stock price has jumped to 13.14, making it up $1.30 for the day. This is huge for World Wrestling Entertainment, as stocks have not been this high since 2011.

- Forbes SportsMoney did a piece regarding the likely TV licensing deal WWE will sign with NBC Universal. Bob Lorenz, Chris Bevilcqua, and Micheal Ozanian speculated WWE could receive four to six times its current $140 million per year deal when they resign, and they also point to WWE having three times as many annual gross rating points as NASCAR which recently signed a 10 year, $4.5 billion deal with NBC.

THIS. That slight country/southern accent throws me so off guard

I found HHH's documentary had only one flaw..He actually dedicates time to his feud with Foley, has Foley talk on the dvd, and he actually puts Mick over in a very sincere way..We all know the Nose of Noses pretty much hates Mrs. Foley's baby boy, so to hear him get some praise is kinda off putting..And there was no mention of his involvement with the Montreal Screwjob..I was kinda pissed at The Rock for basically saying that his work with HHH was the best of his career..It was a great feud, and both put in 4+ star work, but we all know that the HHH stuff is not in the league as the work Rock did with Austin 3:16..

And yeah af11982 sometimes it's weird not hearing him in pure "Undertaker" mode..But I will say this, UT has to be THE most respected guy in any locker room of the past 15/20 years..

Punk's docu was really solid..Shovel's was almost as good as Punk's (Wish they would have shown the stuff with Sable and when he was doing pig slop matches)..But Undertaker's documentary should be at least twice as long at both CM and Trips'..When UT finally does call it quits, I hope he goes out with a win in the main event of Mania and he leaves his boots in the ring..Every wrestler, ref, road agent, announcer, and front office person should line up on both sides of the ramp and get down in the UT pose as he walks back to the back..

Since the first time I saw him come down the isle with Brother Love I was an instant UT mark..I'm 35 and still hop off the couch when his music hits..I gotta stop cause I'm getting teary eyed..

His views on DX were awesome as well. Taker always comes off as someone that hated that garbage in Wrestling.

Brock was hilarious too.

"When I came back to the WWE, I handled my contract with HHH" End of Brock's involvement
:lol:

Last edited:
After seeing him in the doc, it occurred to me that Brock should never speak as long as he is being portrayed as a monster.

His voice does not match his body at all haha

Just got the final 2 out of 9 gifts delivered for my elf..I can't wait to wrap em up..I hope those that are involved in the NTWT SS are having good luck shopping for their elves too..

Ringel is Rocky Dennis without the heartwarming charm.

what are you left with? well..

After seeing him in the doc, it occurred to me that Brock should never speak as long as he is being portrayed as a monster.

His voice does not match his body at all haha

Haha! That's true.

Gotta catch that docu after work.

Back
Top Bottom