Wrestling Thread 10/21-11/3 | Oct 28 RAW - Orton & Cena Are Champs | NTWT Secret Santa Q Due Tonight

I still sort of want to go to TLC(?) here in December, so hopefully they can hold off and break up at RR or something. Shield are like the best thing going right now even with the recent losses, and I'd like to see them as a unit before Rollins is facing Heath Slater on Superstars

I still sort of want to go to TLC(?) here in December, so hopefully they can hold off and break up at RR or something. Shield are like the best thing going right now even with the recent losses, and I'd like to see them as a unit before Rollins is facing Heath Slater on Superstars
i was thinking about going to it as well but December is concerts galore in town. So money tight.

Last edited:
man Stephanie is so throwed 
pimp.gif

My favorite mysterio match in the WWE

This may actually be Mysterios best single match in the WWE, everything was executed crisply and there were numerous callbacks to their previous matches (i think this was the third match in their series).

Posted this way back, but I'll do it again. Short match, and it's not 5 star or anything, i mostly like the atmosphere/crowd surrounding the match. Rey of course hadn't been unmasked for that long around this time (nice one Eric), and it turned out he'd basically be a sex-symbol then. I remember chicks ******** bricks for him. And I've always been a fan of big man/little man matches. Just like the contrast of styles, especially with both guys on their game (Rey still in his prime athletically, and Nash moving quickly and still has his knees). Honestly this is sort of a face vs face match as the crowd was pretty well behind both guys.

Last edited:
^I really hope so, but with the WWE's history, they'll neuter it and turn him face.

I really wish we could see Khali vs Fandango more. I feel like I don't get to see this match enough.

^I really hope so, but with the WWE's history, they'll neuter it and turn him face.

I really wish we could see Khali vs Fandango more. I feel like I don't get to see this match enough.

I think El Matadores vs. 3MB should last until WM30.

and Enzo is already face. I'm just worried they'll turn him into Santino 2.0 on the main roster.

- The rumored February 24th start date for the WWE Network may or may not be accurate but there is definitely a plan for a launch that will be announced soon, so the current idea would be to launch around that time. A new TV commercial to promote the launch of the Network was recently filmed.

- NXT star Xavier Woods is scheduled to become a regular on WWE TV soon. WWE dropped the Big Show petition angle he was involved in so they’re waiting for a new storyline reason to have Woods debut. As noted before, WWE sees Woods as a great PR representative for the company because of his educational background.

- When Matt Morgan’s name was brought up to Triple H about being hired, Triple H’s response is that they are spending millions of dollars on the new Performance Center so their focus is on developing younger guys on their own to bring in as opposed to experienced older guys. Obviously if it was a bigger name there could be an exception made, but that is WWE’s mentality in most cases going forward.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Back
Top Bottom