Wrestling Thread 10/21-11/3 | Oct 28 RAW - Orton & Cena Are Champs | NTWT Secret Santa Q Due Tonight

THE YET-TAY!!!!!!

tumblr_mvgig8rJCj1ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_mvgig8rJCj1ql0k28o2_250.gif
tumblr_mvgig8rJCj1ql0k28o3_250.gif

tumblr_mvgig8rJCj1ql0k28o4_250.gif
tumblr_mvgig8rJCj1ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_mvgig8rJCj1ql0k28o6_250.gif

Hogan was never the same after that violation :smh:

Last edited:
I'm doing some shopping for my SS person tonight. I haven't participated in an Nt secret Santa before so I want to ask what is a reasonable spending amount? I don't want to screw anyone here with what I buy.

Last edited:
What the hell was that peep? :lol: was that legit a mummy that came out to hump hogan or was that a fan? :lol: no wonder there's no more wcw

What the hell was that peep? :lol: was that legit a mummy that came out to hump hogan or was that a fan? :lol: no wonder there's no more wcw

Enjoy

I had actually re-watched this a couple weeks ago before this post. Man this was awful :lol:, and to think this was less than a year before the NWO invaded. It's like night and day storyline wise, and overall feel

Last edited:
This whole SS thing is harder than I thought.... I don't know at what point I'm being cheap or over doing it lol.... I think I got my guy an awesome gift, assuming the auction works in my favor....

Didn't WCW have that WW3 pay per view with 3 rings and there would be a giant in each ring? I think The Giant was in one, The Yeti in another, and I can't remember the third guy. I think Savage won it to become champ.

Last edited:
That Rey vs juventud match posted a few pages back for Rey mysterio appreciation was dope. Loved the mix of mat and Lucia wrestling in it

PLVN....thank you...thank you for that post. Those are so terrible they're good, I wouldn't been HEATED if I bought that not knowing they were just covers :rofl:

PLVN....thank you...thank you for that post. Those are so terrible they're good, I wouldn't been HEATED if I bought that not knowing they were just covers :rofl:

You gotta hear the Billy Gunn one...it's not on youtube but it's the real standout from that album :lol:

I wrapped up the Triple H doc this past weekend. I have so much respect for that guy. Hardest working guy in the biz. Seriously.

Ill post it during HHH week.

I wrapped up the Triple H doc this past weekend. I have so much respect for that guy. Hardest working guy in the biz. Seriously.

Dude, I just relized you pretty much only comment on the NTWT lol.....

Back
Top Bottom