Wrestling Thread 10/21-11/3 | Oct 28 RAW - Orton & Cena Are Champs | NTWT Secret Santa Q Due Tonight

Every time I think of a Cena vs Del Rio match I think of that match around Xmas last year where Cena kept screaming "Santaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" :smh:

Question can you send the gifts in multiple packages or should it just be one package to the person? Example can I ship to the person from wwe store then ship from eBay and amazon.

I'm having the stuff I order shipped to my house, then putting it all in one box so it can be delivered at the same time..

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Natalya
laugh.gif
mean.gif
dammit 4w is gonna have a field day with that
Sorry, I fast forward through divas matches.

I just noticed last night the whole time HHH went out the camera focused on him more than the action
mean.gif
There is twice as much focus on Triple H as compared to Randy Orton.  Hunter's story is far more the focus than the WWE Title.

Real Americans lose to LOS MATATORS last night and then beat the Rhodes Family tonight? WHAT??????
I don't get that either..The booking is just so "all over the place"..I don't know if it's cause Vince is just getting old and it's affecting his mind, or there's too many writers, or the talent is legit ******s and can't do what creative wants them to do..I hope they figure it out before Dixie figures out how to run TNA properly..
Honestly it's because WWE thinks wins and losses don't matter, and that's what they teach their fans.  It's also why it is so hard for anyone to get over.

I hope the only reason the focus is on him is to lead into his retirement match at mania.

But then again, we all know he gets his nut by being the center if attention

- The following matches are rumored for WWE Survivor Series:

* World Heavyweight Champion John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio

* WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. Big Show

* A traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match with CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and 2 partners vs. The Wyatt Family and a partner.

* 4-Team Tag Title Match featuring Cody Rhodes & Goldust vs. The Real Americans vs. The Shield vs. another team, probably The Usos.

Does this mean it's the end of D Bry vs the machine?

When that Wyatt dude said the devil made him do it he was probably talking about HHH&Steph. I can see Kane as their partner too.

DC who's next in line for Appreciation Werk?

Edit: Just peeped the sig. What were the orders again?

Last edited:
Really annoyed with people thinking Sandow should have won last night or that he was buried

It's the strongest he's ever looked since being in the WWE. It was a very good match and looked legitimate when he attacked Cena before the match.

It's up to WWE to now continue whatever momentum he might have gotten on Monday and not have him job out in stupid matches

Really annoyed with people thinking Sandow should have won last night or that he was buried

It's the strongest he's ever looked since being in the WWE. It was a very good match and looked legitimate when he attacked Cena before the match.

It's up to WWE to now continue whatever momentum he might have gotten on Monday and not have him job out in stupid matches

We all know they'll eff it up.

Hoping he stays heel and has a program with cena

Well, since I knew I would probably forget to do it at the last second, my SS order has already been done just moments ago and will probably be sent for delivery this week.

I hope the individual likes what I did........ :frown:

I don't understand the purpose of Show facing Orton for the title. I hope D-Bry gets involved if that's the case.

Plus one to Amazon, ordered a few gifts for my elf last night.

Back
Top Bottom