Wrestling Thread 10/21-11/3 | Oct 28 RAW - Orton & Cena Are Champs | NTWT Secret Santa Q Due Tonight

JD, I thought we was friends and tag champs?..Why the hell you send me that questionnaire and even put the "lol" in the subject?..You wrong for that man.. :rofl:

JD, I thought we was friends and tag champs?..Why the hell you send me that questionnaire and even put the "lol" in the subject?..You wrong for that man.. :rofl:

Just found it funny how in-depth you went on your questionnaire, and you get one like that. :lol:

Don't forget folks, there is a search option on NT. You can also get a feel for their interests by what they've posted in other threads and etc.

I probably should've been more in-depth with mine after seeing my counter part's questionnaire
laugh.gif
mean.gif
.  Whoever got me, my vagueness to make shopping easier backfired, my bad
frown.gif

I already got 2 things ordered..Now I just have to obsessively check the tracking numbers 8 times a day until they get delivered..

I know it's too early to know, but are you guys planning on shipping by the second week of December or what?  I think December 17th would be the absolute last day to ship out our gifts because that will give it a week to arrive, but I can have it shipped out by December 7th if earlier is better...

^^I was thinking of having my package shipped no later than the 7th..That should give it plenty of time to arrive..I think if you go any later than the 13th or 14th you'll be pressing your luck..

Hardest part is going to be waiting til the 25th to open my gift..

^^I was thinking of having my package shipped no later than the 7th..That should give it plenty of time to arrive..I think if you go any later than the 13th or 14th you'll be pressing your luck..

Hardest part is going to be waiting til the 25th to open my gift..
Same here
laugh.gif
.  I'm with you on the 7th.  I don't think I've ever shipped out anything during the holidays, so I'm making sure I don't send it out thinking it will be there in a week and have it arrive two weeks later
mean.gif

Question can you send the gifts in multiple packages or should it just be one package to the person? Example can I ship to the person from wwe store then ship from eBay and amazon.

Seems like a lot of the questionnaires were wack. Hard to give people insight on what you like when they're going to buy you something.

The person i got, theirs was really bad lol no offense

My dudes questionnaire was soooo vague...well back to the drawing boards to see what kind of gift I can come up with....I wish I can chat with someone on here to help me pick some gifts out :lol:

- The following matches are rumored for WWE Survivor Series:

* World Heavyweight Champion John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio

* WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. Big Show

* A traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match with CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and 2 partners vs. The Wyatt Family and a partner.

* 4-Team Tag Title Match featuring Cody Rhodes & Goldust vs. The Real Americans vs. The Shield vs. another team, probably The Usos.

* A traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match with CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and 2 partners vs. The Wyatt Family and a partner.

* 4-Team Tag Title Match featuring Cody Rhodes & Goldust vs. The Real Americans vs. The Shield vs. another team, probably The Usos.

Does this mean it's the end of D Bry vs the machine?

That many teams a ladder/table will have to be involved.

Back
Top Bottom