Wrestling Thread 10/21-11/3 | Oct 28 RAW - Orton & Cena Are Champs | NTWT Secret Santa Q Due Tonight

Funny how all the time I'm interested in a game is when the score deflates and how don't I understand it would have gotten higher if it was hyped up

I'm glad I don't play video games..I don't think I could handle the disappointment from Raw, ppv's, and a video game..

GTA V will get my free time for the next few months. I'll probably wait until Christmas Break when I have more time to play video games

DC who's next in line for Appreciation Werk?

Edit: Just peeped the sig. What were the orders again?

[COLOR=#red]seems the greatness that is I has been forgotten... what is life?

smh.

i have no idea what's going on.[/COLOR]

I was wondering who was supposed to go next :lol: still think its an awesome idea, and District of Colombia American should repost his initial post about the order.

I've been trying to figure out what face could've been in Big Show's role and be convincing, and it seems like Zigglet is the only guy I can come up with. Too bad they didn't roll with that instead of pretty much having him in aimless (though good) matches and getting washed by the Shield, killing his confidence, making him Zack Ryder 2.0

Only two left. grabbed one of em. Gonna see how 2k does. I know I'll be disappointed but couldn't pass up on this.

Just unwrapped 2k14.
Opened the case and IMMEDIATELY flipped the cover over to the Daniel Bryan side with no dambs given.

- Dialogue remains open between WWE and Bill Goldberg regarding a potential return to the ring at WrestleMania XXX.

Rob Van Dam was contacted by WWE officials over the weekend about him returning to the company. They want him back and are trying to get a new deal in place but there’s a feeling that RVD wants to take a little more time off before returning.

- Word coming out of RAW is that there was recently a round of WWE Wellness Policy tests conducted and the rumor was there were some positive tests.

Whether or not a suspension is announced is another issue as talents can clear positive tests with valid prescriptions from doctors.

Additionally, word is that a number of talents were called in for meetings with Triple H but the details of the meetings were not disclosed. You could assume the meetings had to do with the Wellness tests but that’s mere speculation.

- Dave Meltzer noted on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio that Eric Bischoff will be paid to sit at home for the remainder of his TNA contract, which expires early 2014. Meltzer also mentioned Bischoff is out of power and “gone.”

“He wasn’t at the PPV, wasn’t at the last TV, he won’t be around. A lot of people are really happy on that one, Eric was not very well liked there. Eric got exposed… Eric was very lucky that he had some very smart people propping him up in the WCW days and those people aren’t there now, and he got exposed on this run real bad.”

If you all want to do it that way we can. The reason I did it is so that everyone isn't posting matches non-stop and folks aren't getting a chance/time to watch them. But let me know if that is how you want to do it. We can just have "Wrestler of Week" and anyone can post. Let me know if that is what you want.

The Covert Affairs girl looks good. (No Peep)

Order of the Wrestler of Week project

Random Sequence Generator

Here is your sequence:

This feels like ten years ago :lol:
tumblr_mvg073z5ef1ql0k28o2_250.gif
tumblr_mvg073z5ef1ql0k28o4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mvg073z5ef1ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_mvg073z5ef1ql0k28o6_250.gif

:evil:
tumblr_mvg4r1Z5Nx1rg11eyo3_250.gif
tumblr_mvg4r1Z5Nx1rg11eyo2_250.gif

Last edited:
- One of the current plans for WWE's upcoming Survivor Series pay-per-view is to feature Big Show vs. Randy Orton for the WWE Championship, with Daniel Bryan out of the title picture for the time being. According to the Wrestling Observer, the teased match between Show and Triple H will likely still take place, but at the December TLC pay-per-view instead.

- The Observer is also reporting that there were two scripts for last night's episode of Monday Night Raw, and original plans called for Vince McMahon to make his return to WWE TV. WWE.com has been advertising VKM for Raw since SummerSlam, and many sites reported that there were plans to bring him back to TV last night. He is expected to return in the very near future, likely before Survivor Series. 

Back
Top Bottom