WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

If you're an established star on the indie scene, I wouldn't want to go to WWE at all. Fraction of the pay while working probably double the dates. Not worth it.

ADR eating right now man

Top Nxt guys are making more than $500 a week. Way more. $500 a week was what they were giving to fcw guys and nxt does more dates.

Last edited:
^ yeah they do but cody hall isn't seeing devitt money if he goes to nxt. only the top guys in nxt and top prospects are making high 5 figures. Im pretty sure devitt and hideo are making six. why you think the Bucks haven't signed? Because they offering them McDonald's wages.

^ yeah they do but cody hall isn't seeing devitt money if he goes to nxt. only the top guys in nxt and top prospects are making high 5 figures. Im pretty sure devitt and hideo are making six. why you think the Bucks haven't signed? Because they offering them McDonald's wages.

I would low ball them too. Overrated spot fest!

I would low ball them too. Overrated spot fest!

The Young Bucks are the best tag team on planet Earth...

Or planet Vegeta or Namak... Damn Rhonda... :lol:

I would put reDragon at 2... They're both better singles guys than both Jacksons... But the Bucks have that thing that only brothers have...

Yeah a lot of super kicks and high risk apots. If a wwe team were to do super kicks 10 times a match everybody here would be complaining.

Not really they throw highlights of wm on the late Sunday show almost every year since it became a spectacle. I think more people only noticed it because they are still up and wm finished early. They had highlights of the streak ending last year. But that commentary by Steve levy, geez on point.

hbk_02.gif

The reason Steiner was banned from the hof ceremony was due to an ugly incident with Hogan's wife on an airplane.

Several Aonoa'i family members were angry at the finish to wm31. Reigns' dad was looking to start a war, he was so upset. Alot of the younger family members rallied around him while the other 45 to 50 of them talked some reason.

Last edited:
DC idk how you play NBA 2k it's literally the biggest piece of **** I've ever bought. Literally somehow worse than play station 1 games. Straight basura b.
I don't play the same game you play CLEARLY. The game is a damn near close representation of basketball.

When you say THE game is bad, what are you referring to specifically because 2K has like 3 different games.

Back
Top Bottom