WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Corbin won't be ready for 3 years if he's lucky to even become a Kevin Nash type. Cass and Enzo deserve a call up to bolster that tag division they gotta change the Matadors back to Primo and Epico with el Torito.
Was just wondering about that:

What happens to Matadors now that the Lucha Dragons are on the main roster and are already over? That tag division can be so strong with the addition of Enzo/Cass and Blake/Murphy (they're okay, but definitely better than Ascension).

What happens to Matadors now that the Lucha Dragons are on the main roster and are already over? That tag division can be so strong with the addition of Enzo/Cass and Blake/Murphy (they're okay, but definitely better than Ascension).
No legit 7 ft talent any more

WVSO3JDGASAN2.gif

Joe.. :rofl:

Just skimmed through the last 25 pages or so. Y'all some fools :lol:

In other news, Jim Ross is coming to Baltiimore. Going there with a co-worker. Would be cool if any of you losers would show up

Ringside: An Evening with Jim Ross - Tickets - Rams Head Live - Baltimore, MD - May 16th, 2015 http://www.ramsheadlive.com/event/818015-ringside-evening-jim-ross-baltimore/
That's the day after my birthday and day before Payback. Buy me a ticket b.

Emma heel turn is also expected to happen soon. Just give her a thief gimmick.
:smokin :smokin :smokin

Whoever keeps repping him :smh: :rofl:
:rofl:

Because the smarks don't like them big wrestlers. There's a stigma on them that they can't wrestle. Like at Cody hall, instead of going to nxt, he went to njpw and will probably be a bigger star.

Lucha libre underground?

Man, Rondas smile and stare. She could give me the stink face and bronco buster any time. Nom nom nom nom

Back
Top Bottom