WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Got an English degree which you basically can't do anything with so I've been trying to make a living off trading. Blew up my account last year and it's been a challenging journey to get back to even. Still have a long way to go but it's probably the only thing I love doing. Just knowing the benefits once I break through and become consistently profitable has me hanging in there. if you're looking to just trade/invest on a longer time frame, it's easier but that stuff bores me :lol:

WVSO3JDGASAN2.gif

Got an English degree which you basically can't do anything with so I've been trying to make a living off trading. Blew up my account last year and it's been a challenging journey to get back to even. Still have a long way to go but it's probably the only thing I love doing. Just knowing the benefits once I break through and become consistently profitable has me hanging in there. if you're looking to just trade/invest on a longer time frame, it's easier but that stuff bores me
laugh.gif
You should try to do the Financial Advisor training through Wells Fargo.

1st time to ever give a rep. 1st time seeing this and it loaded like dial-up slow but i waited and cotden! Payoff was worth it! Loved the slow reveal with the possibility of a malfunction haha. Ronda perfect bod making model in the back feel average.

Got an English degree which you basically can't do anything with so I've been trying to make a living off trading. Blew up my account last year and it's been a challenging journey to get back to even. Still have a long way to go but it's probably the only thing I love doing. Just knowing the benefits once I break through and become consistently profitable has me hanging in there. if you're looking to just trade/invest on a longer time frame, it's easier but that stuff bores me :lol:

You should try to do the Financial Advisor training through Wells Fargo.
I'll look into it. I normally dislike the idea of telling people what to do with their money/managing other people's cash but it could be a good career path.

I'll look into it. I normally dislike the idea of telling people what to do with their money/managing other people's cash but it could be a good career path.
My buddy's brother is a FA for Wells and I'm pretty sure he's just a middleman between his clients and someone at Goldman Sachs
laugh.gif

Professional daily fantasy sports player
Might as well get degen with it.

My buddy's brother is a FA for Wells and I'm pretty sure he's just a middleman between his clients and someone at Goldman Sachs :lol: .
that sounds decent :lol: I'll look into it more for sure.

Jus so happens I had to order a new CC on Wed, and they went to bill me today Thur 4/2. I input my debit card and I got this gem of a message.

Note: I've used this card with them before but whatever :pimp:

View media item 1472979

I don't mind Big Show as much since when he wants to, he work a good match. I just wish he'd change his style up and work with more dexterity. Dude is quick for a big man, embrace it more instead of that boring slow giant stuff.

where are all the big men coming up through the ranks?

most nxt talent are small

even the nxt champ right now, saw i pic of him & the rock & he looks small & fat

Last edited:
Corbin won't be ready for 3 years if he's lucky to even become a Kevin Nash type. Cass and Enzo deserve a call up to bolster that tag division they gotta change the Matadors back to Primo and Epico with el Torito.

Back
Top Bottom