WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

well Vince apparently fell n love wit NXT over the weekend. he went to his first live event. consider it doomed.

speaking of making cash. does anyone have any good side hustles. that they make money wit. I know this isn't the official make side cash thread and one exists so please kitten don't report me. but I figure were all brothers here so Sharing the wealth isn't illegal

I'd love for Rhonda to drop from the rafters like Sting, and F-5 Eva, Cameron, and Rosa. And Kelly Kelly if she's in the crowd

Man, you can replace Ronda with anyone from the roster and it would be great.

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

I ain't broke man haha. I'm thinking of grabbin some vending machines and putting them in some private New Years social clubs around my way. profit margins are through the roof on vending machine items.

Ronda would suck on the roster as a 'diva' because no one could legit pose a threat. she could never ever lose. unless they brought back awesome kong.

DC idk how you play NBA 2k it's literally the biggest piece of **** I've ever bought. Literally somehow worse than play station 1 games. Straight basura b.

While 2k15 was meh, it was still better than Live.

Sometimes when you need that video bball, you really have no choice.

I ain't broke man haha. I'm thinking of grabbin some vending machines and putting them in some private New Years social clubs around my way. profit margins are through the roof on vending machine items.
That doesn't sound half-bad actually.  I remember an NT'er making good money doing that with ATMs.  I kinda want to do a food truck, but I'd either have to try to work part-time or quit my job to make it happen.

DC idk how you play NBA 2k it's literally the biggest piece of **** I've ever bought. Literally somehow worse than play station 1 games. Straight basura b.

do they still make live? I haven't bought a video game in years. the show use to be my ****. me my brother and my boys would play games for 100$

I day trade but have had a few crappy days in a row that's kinda really limited me momentarily :lol: I need to add another hustle to the mix.

My dad has a bunch of vending machines all over Houston for a side hustle. The work is ******* brutal though.

The best part about it is having access to a bang bus though.

do they still make live? I haven't bought a video game in years. the show use to be my ****. me my brother and my boys would play games for 100$

Live 15 came out. I guess it's a step in the right direction for EA but i don't see it giving 2k comp for 2, 3 more years, assuming they make improvements.

2k won't ever get my money again. Game is buns. I've been buying it yearly for at least 10 years now and I'm tired of this garbage. Game is so horrible I'm disgusted.

2k won't ever get my money again. Game is buns. I've been buying it yearly for at least 10 years now and I'm tired of this garbage. Game is so horrible I'm disgusted.

I won't buy it day 1, game has so many bugs. How is it that things like xmas uni's are release AFTER xmas :lol:

I'll just get it half off on BF every year now.

Have to wait until the 3rd patch for it to be playable.

Last edited:
I bought it day 1 and literally yesterday was the first time I was able to update rosters n play online. ******* garbage man.

Bought it black friday for 30, haven't opened it yet. Last of us is getting all my time. When I have time.

when she was on mania I couldn't figure out if she was hot or not. she was making them tryin to be sexy faces. but I didn't know if I was picking up what she was puttin down.

I day trade but have had a few crappy days in a row that's kinda really limited me momentarily :lol: I need to add another hustle to the mix.
I always was interested in stocks. did you attend school for finance and what not or do you just do it as a hobby. I would love to get int the stock game.

Back
Top Bottom