WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

that'll take too long though
laugh.gif
need cash now. finna call JG Wentworth. 877-Cash-Now
You're better off calling JTG
laugh.gif

Red Baron,

Since you are the resident broker, why don't you ever let us know when it is a good time to invest in WWE

Red Baron,

Since you are the resident broker, why don't you ever let us know when it is a good time to invest in WWE
i'm not a licensed professional so i cannot give advice or recommendations. having said that, i've been trying to get long via a 2017 call spread for a couple of days now with no luck (20-35 for .75 per 1 lot). i like it under 14 bucks, preferably at 10 bucks. i used to be sour on it, but you know what, it's a content play and because of that, i like it as a speculative investment for the long term. i wouldnt put any serious money in it, but less size looking for more range is more like it.

Last edited:
I'd love for Rhonda to drop from the rafters like Sting, and F-5 Eva, Cameron, and Rosa. And Kelly Kelly if she's in the crowd

Watching NXT earlier and I began wondering how soon it is before they debut a secondary level title...

DC idk how you play NBA 2k it's literally the biggest piece of **** I've ever bought. Literally somehow worse than play station 1 games. Straight basura b.

Back
Top Bottom