WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

DC idk how you play NBA 2k it's literally the biggest piece of **** I've ever bought. Literally somehow worse than play station 1 games. Straight basura b.
I don't play the same game you play CLEARLY. The game is a damn near close representation of basketball.

When you say THE game is bad, what are you referring to specifically because 2K has like 3 different games.
everything. the gameplay is ****. the display is ****. everything about it is ****.

The reason Steiner was banned from the hof ceremony was due to an ugly incident with Hogan's wife on an airplane.

Several Aonoa'i family members were angry at the finish to wm31. Reigns' dad was looking to start a war, he was so upset. Alot of the younger family members rallied around him while the other 45 to 50 of them talked some reason.

They thought Ramen was going to win the title :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No booty tho

That's the kind of girls these marks like around these parts. But Rowdy Rhonda sure looks like she can last a few hours. :evil:

22aSINc.jpg

kPp4GSs.jpg

C1ozN8O.jpg

chick is training in NXT..she got signed around the same time Seth Metal's side chick got signed.. her name escapes me

YSzHuIF.jpg

Bruh I'd take down Cameron..idc

F2XUH3o.jpg

7UitZpC.jpg

27NUc8o.jpg

Claiming right now..fades for all that oppose me

@22stylez
bZNVQ9x.jpg

M1CS8gJ.jpg

tGpQcJQ.jpg

KQun1iE.jpg

xgotyeN.jpg

NEeKNOC.gif

green rhino123 green rhino123

ewO6O7P.jpg

neUM5I6.jpg

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm

D5YXtc4.jpg

rrvD3RW.jpg

#smiles2faces

#pushdfly

Last edited:
ps4. yeah, if i need to change a bunch of stuff around to play the game, thats ********. game should be good from the jump if I'm spending 60 bucks on it.

Back
Top Bottom