WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Update on Rollins title win

According to the Wrestling Observer’s Dave Meltzer, new WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins was told late Sunday afternoon he would win the title.

Rollins was told later into the show he would cash-in and win the title, and he would need to fly to New York for “Today”, and back for RAW the next night.

After Rollins was informed, Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar were called to meet with producer Michael Hayes to go over the new finish. This meeting was said to take place at the start of the Ronda Rousey in-ring angle, but the decision had been in the works. Meltzer said Rollins was told last minute of his win, but the title change had been planned out beforehand.

Ronda rousey's appearance was a one time deal.

However there is a small chance of rousey feuding with Stephanie at hell in a cell

Update on Rollins title win

According to the Wrestling Observer’s Dave Meltzer, new WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins was told late Sunday afternoon he would win the title.

Rollins was told later into the show he would cash-in and win the title, and he would need to fly to New York for “Today”, and back for RAW the next night.

After Rollins was informed, Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar were called to meet with producer Michael Hayes to go over the new finish. This meeting was said to take place at the start of the Ronda Rousey in-ring angle, but the decision had been in the works. Meltzer said Rollins was told last minute of his win, but the title change had been planned out beforehand.

Oh that's cold and Wayan's daddy being butt hurt would make more sense now. Ramen was probably walking around all day thinking he was about to get the strap.

So fellas, what non-wrestling podcasts do yall like listening to?

My favorite one is Giant Bomb. Used to listen to Foxxhole but they aren't the same anymore.

Any good Video Game or comedy-ish podcasts yall would like to share?

well, i'm sure as hell my shoot interview post will be ignored as it was directly followed by salacious pics

eff yall for real

So fellas, what non-wrestling podcasts do yall like listening to?

My favorite one is Giant Bomb. Used to listen to Foxxhole but they aren't the same anymore.

Any good Video Game or comedy-ish podcasts yall would like to share?

You into sports at all? I listen to The LeBatard Show, **** is hilarious. a lot of the jokes can be sports references at times but he tries to avoid talking about sports as much as he can though.

D-Fly a couple non wrestling podcast I listen to...
- Hollywood Babble On with Kevin Smith and Ralph Garman
- The Champs (Neal Brennan and Moshe Kasher)
- Fatman on Batman with Kevin Smith
- Juan Epstein (Peter Rosenberg and Cipha)

Last edited:
well, i'm sure as hell my shoot interview post will be ignored as it was directly followed by salacious pics

eff yall for real

I give you Eden pics and thats the thanks I get :stoneface:

You into sports at all? I listen to The LeBatard Show, **** is hilarious. a lot of the jokes can be sports references at times but he tries to avoid talking about sports as much as he can though.

Yes, big sports fan. I'll give that a look

D-Fly a couple non wrestling podcast I listen to...
- Hollywood Babble On with Kevin Smith and Ralph Garman
- The Champs (Neal Brennan and Moshe Kasher)
- Fatman on Batman with Kevin Smith
- Juan Epstein (Peter Rosenberg and Cipha)

Good look bro. :nthat:

Shirts you made are dope btw!

22aSINc.jpg

kPp4GSs.jpg

C1ozN8O.jpg

chick is training in NXT..she got signed around the same time Seth Metal's side chick got signed.. her name escapes me

YSzHuIF.jpg

Bruh I'd take down Cameron..idc

F2XUH3o.jpg

7UitZpC.jpg

27NUc8o.jpg

Claiming right now..fades for all that oppose me

22stylez 22stylez
bZNVQ9x.jpg

M1CS8gJ.jpg

tGpQcJQ.jpg

KQun1iE.jpg

xgotyeN.jpg

NEeKNOC.gif

green rhino123 green rhino123

ewO6O7P.jpg

neUM5I6.jpg

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm

D5YXtc4.jpg

rrvD3RW.jpg

#smiles2faces

#pushdfly

This all but confirms who's girl is who's. So the rest of yall can kick rocks.

Last edited:
-There was a lot of criticism of WWE at Monday’s post-WrestleMania 31 edition of RAW regarding the storyline injury to Michael Cole following the Brock Lesnar attack angle.

WWE announced during the show, and later on their official website, that Cole had suffered a cervical fracture just days after the news surfaced that Perro Aguayo Jr. tragically died due to three cervical fractures.

While the WWE writer who initially wrote the angle may not have been aware of Aguayo Jr.’s cause of death, considering how many channels a WWE script goes through, the belief is that at least someone who read the script knew about Perro.

These guys are stupid :smh:

-WWE was said to be shocked when Steve Austin didn’t show up for WrestleMania 31 in Santa Clara, California this past weekend, as he was scheduled to arrive from Texas on the same flight as The Undertaker, and they even had someone waiting at the airport to pick him up.

WWE was apparently still under the impression that Austin would show up at some point, as they had a room with his name on it backstage at Levi’s Stadium until mid-week.

The issue appears to be between Austin and Vince McMahon, and is a big enough issue that one source said they’ve never seen McMahon so angry before, which is saying a lot.

Apparently the rift between the two has something to do with Austin’s podcast on the WWE Network, with Vince not liking some aspects of it. This is likely the reason why WWE Network is now carrying Chris Jericho’s podcast instead.

Additionally, it’s said that Austin turned down an offer from WWE to be part of the returning “Tough Enough” reality show.

It’s believed that Austin will be addressing his issues with WWE in the near future.

:smh: **** you vince!!! Because of your damn ego we ******* get a lesbian podcast!!! :stoneface:

More on rollins win. :lol: at reigns man

-According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Rollins found out about the new plans as The Rock and Ronda Rousey segment was going on. He was then taken into a room with producer Michael Hayes, as well as Brock Lesnar, Paul Heyman and Roman Reigns, to go over the new plans for the finish of the main event.

Originally, the plan was for Reigns to win the title from Lesnar, however WWE reportedly changed those plans sometime in advance. The belief is that Lesnar was fully aware of the new plans before he signed his new deal with WWE last Tuesday.

It’s unknown when Reigns found out that he wasn’t going to become the new champion, however as noted earlier today, his family, particularly his father Sika, was furious when they realized Reigns wasn’t winning as planned, and reportedly wanted to “go to war” with WWE as a result.

Back
Top Bottom