WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

i'd maybe believe it wasn't a blade if it were a bloody nose or something that wouldn't be easy or customary with a blade

Hopefully Rollins will have the title reign that Punk never got. Should have credible opponents like Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar, Roman Reigns. Punk's title reign consisted of facing mid carders like The Miz, Alberto Del Rio, Chris Jericho, Kane, Mark Henry, etc.

Watching some interviews with Rollins.. guy has a lot of charisma and handles himself well. Has potential as face of the company

Divas tag match was going to be moved to the pre-show but WWE feared that they would face major heat from fans due to the #givedivasachance campaign.

Expect a major push for Lana as Vince is very high on her.

Last edited:
taker-sting.jpg

roll.gif
 at people complaining about being subscribed and people getting freebies..

suck it up .. in the words of rtruth "y'all got got " don't take it so serious i mean they have to market their product.

think of it this way direct tv and cell phone companies they always have new stuff for upcoming customers. 

if it bothers y'all that much just drop it . its not that big a deal . 

do what my friends do we split it 3 ways so we pay 3 bucks a month for the network not a bad idea for the people complaining 

:rofl:  at people complaining about being subscribed and people getting freebies..

suck it up .. in the words of rtruth "y'all got got " don't take it so serious i mean they have to market their product.
think of it this way direct tv and cell phone companies they always have new stuff for upcoming customers. 
if it bothers y'all that much just drop it . its not that big a deal . 

do what my friends do we split it 3 ways so we pay 3 bucks a month for the network not a bad idea for the people complaining 
splitting 10 dollars a month? broke boys must be living off celeste pizzas and doritos.

Back
Top Bottom