WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Dude. If you were a real friend just pay for the subscription. Give them the pw. I mean that is what real friends do. Out here penny pinching and have the nerve to say you eat world class steaks everyday
that's what I did with your bum *** and ROH :smh: doing that with MLB.tv and Netflix for a couple of my friends too.

Bum *** broke boys sitting in their living rooms using my content as they eat celeste pizzas and tortinos.

And BDB I'll take the Mets or Royals, doesn't matter to me. I'll probably buy it on my ps4 tonight or tomorrow. Got some work to do first.

i havent watched/followed wrestling in years but the fact that it was in the bay area and levis stadium had me intrigued so i decided to watch it at a friend's place. as a casual follower, i must say it was a pretty solid event. lot of new wrestlers and characters that i havent heard of but still a handful of the older generation.
couple of things...
does stone cold still do appearances for the wwe?
i assume undertaker only does matches for WM/PPV. does he still do raw/smackdown?
what role does vince mcmahon play now? dont even see him on camera.

Last edited:
does stone cold still do appearances for the wwe?
i assume undertaker only does matches for WM/PPV. does he still do raw/smackdown?
what role does vince mcmahon play now? dont even see him on camera.
- Besides the podcast on the Network, Austin's last appearance was at WM30 last year.

- Taker is at the near end, most likely last match at next year's WM. No more RAW/SD.

- Vinny's back to running the show and has rare appearances on TV to promote the Network.

Last edited:
It annoys me how they run so many free promos but people who are already subscribed don't get ****
Think everyone that was subscribed since it came out got 25 dollars off wwe.com.....better than nothing. And people are really complaining about this? Netflix constantly gives free months.

roll.gif

Last edited:
Fell asleep during the last hour of Raw.

Catching up on this thread looks like I didn't miss much.
laugh.gif

Dat Naomi slander though.
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Reading them comments had me like

grGThPN.gif

Back
Top Bottom