WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

splitting 10 dollars a month? broke boys must be living off celeste pizzas and doritos.
actually no i eat pretty good .. steaks on mondays /chicken on tuesdays / pork on thursdays / seafood on fridays repeat order ...

since when was splitting something make you automatically poor ? 
roll.gif

Burger King advertises on the Stone Cold podcast too. They must think wrestling fans are a bunch of fat *****

Dude. If you were a real friend just pay for the subscription. Give them the pw. I mean that is what real friends do. Out here penny pinching and have the nerve to say you eat world class steaks everyday

Dude. If you were a real friend just pay for the subscription. Give them the pw. I mean that is what real friends do. Out here penny pinching and have the nerve to say you eat world class steaks everyday

[COLOR=#red]That's what I do... two others have my log in info.
It's $10 a month... it's not hurting my pockets in the slightest. I had 6 eggs + 4 pieces of bacon for breakfast. cup of broccoli and a chicken breast for meal #1. cup of broccoli and 8 oz. o filet mignon for meal # 2. Protein shake and a salad for meal #3.[/COLOR]

[h1]RAW DOES ITS LARGEST AUDIENCE IN ALMOST THREE YEARS, GAINS OVER A MILLION VIEWERS FROM LAST WEEK[/h1]
The 3/30 post-Wrestlemania edition of Raw did a massive 5,364,000 for last night’s raw, up over a million viewers from last week’s 4,188,000. Obviously that is a great number and the show deserved it, it was that good.

Raw opened with 5,227,000 viewers in hour one, did 5,597,000 in hour two and 5,267,000 in hour three. It is the largest number WWE has done since the first three hour Raw on July 23, 2012.

HOLY damn. Hour two consisting of Lesnar vs Rollins with that massive increase

roll.gif

Guess she went with Sext to NYC after WM.

Sext is now champ and Zahra stuck through. She winning before she even debuts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom