WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

I know it's late but anyone see Ziggler's subtle grab of Bryan's tights in one of the pin attempts during last night's match? Thought maybe he was turning til Sheamus arrived on the scene.

about to be a ref for a year. brb.

Someone had mentioned if Drake Younger wishes he was like his peers like Zayn, Owens, etc getting their shine but doing the ref gig and not putting your body on the line night in night out, maybe he was thinking he can get paid and still be near the ring. Who knows, maybe they'll do the ref gimmick where he interferes in a match and becomes full time later at NXT.

@22stylez cool pic of you and Sasha.

Last edited:
WWE Network will be free in the month of April for new subscribers..

Gonna cancel and have my wife subscribe. I was an initial subscriber then stopped, and when I did, thats when they rewarded their customers who were there for a year with that $25 WWE Shopzone credit. I want to see more wrestling besides WWE, WCW, and ECW.

AshamedAnotherCub.gif

:evil:

Gonna cancel and have my wife subscribe. I was an initial subscriber then stopped, and when I did, thats when they rewarded their customers who were there for a year with that $25 WWE Shopzone credit. I want to see more wrestling besides WWE, WCW, and ECW.

Not all of us Day 1 people got that credit..WWE hates wrestling and wrestling fans..

Not all of us Day 1 people got that credit..WWE hates wrestling and wrestling fans..

It's total ******** that we haven't got anything

furiousstylezz furiousstylezz I did see that. Thought it was just me. It was on the roll up.

Case Case am I allowed in this thread since ppl think im new in here :lol:

Also for the Philly ppl, Sting, Paige & Orton are gon be at comic con. And on a more random note I believe Allen Iverson is too :lol:

Finally have time to sit down and write about my Wrestling weekend experience. I had a blast and I know I'll be going next year. I'm sorry I wans't able to meet up with any NTWT folks but I usually was either running late or trying to stretch out drinking before going into events.

Friday Night....
- NXT is awesome live.
- The wrestlers are given time to shine and they take advantage.
- Enzo Amore IS SUPER OVER, Fans love the guy.
- Balor is a stud but we already knew this.
- Sasha and Charlotte once called up HAVE TO BE GIVEN THE RING TIME TO SHINE.
- Met David Otunga and he is a very nice guy. Super laid back.

Saturday Night
- The hall of fame is a nice event. Will I ever attend another one? No. The pace of the show is slow and listening to people talk for four hours almost is rough.
- The concession stands closed early because the show ran late.

Sunday Night
- Wrestlemania is a MUST for any wrestling fan. Whether you have stopped watching or have watched your whole life.
- "Super Fans" are a strange breed.
- Wrestling fans are quite possibly the nicest people in the world. I was surrounded by people from 4 different countries and all were awesome.
- The sunlight was rough for some entrances. Bray and Taker would have been awesome entrances with the moon out instead of the sun.

Monday Night
- Best day for reselling tickets (sorry but true)
- Crowd was hot and being in a smaller venue makes it so much louder.
- Debut's make the show awesome.
- Big show and Kane :smh::smh:

WWE Network will be free in the month of April for new subscribers..

[COLOR=#red]Happened to me as well... :smh:[/COLOR]

furiousstylezz furiousstylezz I did see that. Thought it was just me. It was on the roll up.

Also for the Philly ppl, Sting, Paige & Orton are gon be at comic con. And on a more random note I believe Allen Iverson is too :lol:

You're good man..Just don't post old news, snitch, be SAWFT, or be a whiny vagina and you're good with me..Oh and you can't say anything bad about Sting..Simple

You're good man..Just don't post old news, snitch, be SAWFT, or be a whiny vagina and you're good with me..Oh and you can't say anything bad about Sting..Simple

Ok cool :nthat:
Sting is cool in my book just not the rest of Dubya See Dubya lol
Btw I still think your Sting :lol:

Ziggler is better as a heel than face.

Damn, wish I could be in Philly for that and the NJPW/ROH and NXT shows. Guess I'll catch the NJPW/ROH show on iPPV.

Anyone else miss GHIMS late reporting? This feels like when Jim Ross promised to bring Diesel & Razor Ramon back to the WWF. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom