WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Enzo is part of the money team?

I need to catch up on nxt. The network sucks on ps3 though. Always lagging and then rewinding the show on its own.

[h2]Rousey w/ Rock in New York[/h2]
According to the gossip section of the NY Daily News, UFC Champion Ronda Rousey  was hanging out with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson in New York this weekend. The two appeared at STK Midtown with the cast of Saturday Night Live after the Great One hosted the show. 

That means Rousey also flew overnight from New York to San Jose with her  Furious 7  costar to be in attendance for WrestleMania. 

The Rock is going to be wrestling Triple H at WrestleMania 32, with WWE potentially looking to add UFC’s Ronda Rousey into the match.

“He’s going to be wrestling Triple H or a mixed tag,” Dave Meltzer said of The Rock and WrestleMania 32 when discussing the subject on Wrestling Observer Radio.

“The mixed tag would draw better, a lot better,” Meltzer states.

The top one looks like she'd just scream harder and harder :evil:

The bottom one's clap back would be mesmerizing :smokin

Last edited:
both would get my 7 inches
laugh.gif
Damn son I feel sorry for you. #you'renotblessed #sextrollins

:rofl: :rofl: yall wildin in here. Naomi aint my fav and I dont even like black girls like that but she is fine. You sus if you say otherwise forreal. Her body >>>>> every other diva in the WWE

Cryin at the Lil Bill face comparison tho :lol:

Damn 80k? Not bad. They don't just red either though. They set up the ring. I saw dude both feet on the ropes setting up the steel cage before. :wow:

say cameron .. naomi hands down the ugliest diva in the game right now 

For the love of God, would you please just shut the **** up?..Man I hate these damn new people..We need to make this thread password protected to keep the 'tards and b*tches out..

Back
Top Bottom