WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

you heard steph. her and trips own the superstars. they wanna own everything including the name haha
Steph was great tonite
laugh.gif
  That stare down she had with the Rock 
roll.gif
And the Shane-O-Mac chant was money.   

My Network stream froze right after the Rock segment..I missed the entire Taker/Bray match and only caught the end of the Bork match.. :smh:

Highlights for me (casual wrestling fan currently/hardcore wrestling fan from 1988-2003ish):

-Curb stomp into RKO
-Rock/Rhonda vs. HHH/Steph segment
-HHH vs. Sting match (I dont care if thos guys are 70 years old, it was awesome!!!)
-Meeting and taking a picture with Diamond Dallas Page inthe elevator

Great night. :pimp:

I've yet to have a problem with any ppvs. and I've has the network since day 1

I've had it since February, sometimes I get the blurry moments and have suffered from 3 freezes so far from my Xbox One. Not really a huge deal to me though. They come back smooth once I get back on it.

Highlights for me (casual wrestling fan currently/hardcore wrestling fan from 1988-2003ish):

-Curb stomp into RKO
-Rock/Rhonda vs. HHH/Steph segment
-HHH vs. Sting match (I dont care if thos guys are 70 years old, it was awesome!!!)
-Meeting and taking a picture with Diamond Dallas Page inthe elevator

Great night. :pimp:

Pics or it didn't happen. Did he teach you or recommend you to yoga?

I've never had my feed freeze for more than 3 or 4 seconds..So I was pretty surprised, and pissed, that it just quit working..

Still seems weird that RKO wore elbow pads...

Kinda like when Edge started wearing elbow pads after his return in 04. I think it's weirder that Orton had red tights, but I may have chosen red on the survey :lol:

View media item 1468334View media item 1468335View media item 1468336View media item 1468337 View media item 1468342Rollins >>>>
I'm glad i was 100% wrong about Rollins ending up on Superstars putting on awesome matches with Hunico and Heath Slater post-Sheld break up.

Actually a great main event. Here comes seth. Really wish Jesse didn't ruin this for me.

Roman looked great busting brock open. Brock was protected with how strong he looked.

Love it Brock is a beast no selling the curb stomp. Awesome finish. Brock looks invincible. Roman looks strong but humbled. Seth cements himself as the best heel since Edge.

What bothered me is right after the match, they shook hands and then hhh buried him in the segment vs the rock.

THIS
It was comedy but at the same time it was just :smh:
And then having Rock lay the smackdown on HHH just basically showed that Rock >>> Sting and Vince will always want his guys to be over those "other" (WCW) guys
I hated WCW but even that HHH match finish I aint agree with

That was a great main event.. great for all men. 2 great WM's in a row 
pimp.gif

-Roman wins over fans by putting on a great effort while looking strong AF, taking on 4 F5's

-Seth establishes himself as a permanent main eventer and breaks multiple records

-Brock hasn't been pinned yet 

Back
Top Bottom