WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Damn, Bork was selling perfectly when Ramen did the Superman Punches.

Wobby fleet, falling to his knees, spinning, etc.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
theyll rationalize it with Shovel using the sledgehammer and Sting not losing cleanly which is true but if anything that kinda of finish Shouldve been used to rationalize Shovel losing.

Hope they have a rematch that puts Sting over setting him up for 32.

Shoulda never ended like that in the first place tho :smh:
They just straight made it a No DQ match outta nowhere, just an excuse to make it that overbooked mess we ended up with. That match was basically a Monday Night Wars WCW vs WWE lumberjack match by the end of it lol. Sting looked good in the match at least tho.

Sting losing, that trash music performance, that lack luster Cena vs Rusev match were the only stains on this Mania. Already knew the Divas match was gon be worthless so im not gon count that haha

Cena looks like such an idiot in everything he does. Even coming off the top rope he looks awkward.
So true.. when he tries to prove the smarks wrong by doing fancy moves, like the hurricarana he did to Punk in 2013, it just looks weird when he does these things.. its just something about him that makes his execution look weird

Last edited:
It's unfortunately Aries couldn't get a real chance in WWE. his TNA work has always been excellent. Was great in ROH. Wouldve like to see him in WWE but we all know how that would go unfortunately.

Jay Letha is another guy that was awesome in TNA. Black machismo and the flair impressions >

So many options with Seth as the champion. Dean Ambrose has a legit claim; he was taken out of the ladder match via stretcher, so he can cut a promo on how he wasn't able to stop Rollins from cashing in. Then Randy orton can make a claim that he beat Rollins earlier that night. Roman can make a claim that it wasn't fair how Rollins cashed in the middle of a match and lesnar has his rematch clause.

Lana throwing her heel. Looking like a true Russian stripper. Where did her dead fox go? Hope someone from peta stole it and buried it in their backyard.

Fur is murder.

Last edited:
Brock being busted open makes Roman really good. And roman taking and kicking out of 3 f5s and at least 8 suplexes. Impressive stuff. Well booked match for a change.
Truth be told I think they kinda got embarrassed by Wrestle Kingdom 9 and knew they had to have legit **** throughout the majority of the night. I came into ManiaPlayButton fairly jaded and indifferent and ran around the house like a damn fool when Seth won the belt. :lol:

I'ma wait til the kid is in school to go back and watch the Taker match..Good night guys..See y'all tomorrow for Raw..

Everybody looked great in the main event. Won't even ask how come they can't do that more often, I'll just appreciate the fact that they got everything right with that match tonight.

Last edited:
c36ac5cd_tumblr_nm09udKV6B1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Baeomi try some **** like this with me, I'd catch her with my mouth.

Y'all serious about SportsCenter showing Mania Play Button highlights?

Back
Top Bottom