WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

One small detail i would have added to the ending was to have the entire Authority come out and celebrate with Rollins

I said this the other day. if Brock beat the **** out of roman (which he did) he would win the fans over.

speaking of him beating the **** out of roman. he was stiff as **** that whole match. I heard Vince does this to guys to see how'll they react and if they can handle it. in my opinion roman took it like a champ.

Up until the feed froze I thought the whole event was pretty good..I could have done without the whole Rock promo and Big Show winning..Was also hoping for some sort of Sting/Taker interaction..Hopefully Raw is good tomorrow and sets up some new storylines..

What bothered me is right after the match, they shook hands and then hhh buried him in the segment vs the rock.

THIS
It was comedy but at the same time it was just :smh:
And then having Rock lay the smackdown on HHH just basically showed that Rock >>> Sting and Vince will always want his guys to be over those "other" (WCW) guys
I hated WCW but even that HHH match finish I aint agree with
theyll rationalize it with Shovel using the sledgehammer and Sting not losing cleanly which is true but if anything that kinda of finish Shouldve been used to rationalize Shovel losing.

Hope they have a rematch that puts Sting over setting him up for 32.

Last edited:
That was a great main event.. great for all men. 2 great WM's in a row :pimp:

-Roman wins over fans by putting on a great effort while looking strong AF, taking on 4 F5's
-Seth establishes himself as a permanent main eventer and breaks multiple records
-Brock hasn't been pinned yet 

What "multiple records"?

Lana looks like she has a two dead foxes on her should. Wish someone would throw red paint on it.

WWE needs a peta/vegan hippy gimmick for a wrestler. On some Mean Street Posse ****.

Back
Top Bottom