WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Just getting back from Wrestlemania. I am beat. I'll catch up with this post in a bit. AMAZING SHOW. Loved it.

Also if anyone is looking I have two Monday Night Raw tickets for tomorrow. INBOX ME ASAP rather have a fellow #NTWT fam.

tumblr_nm00o3vYxK1saykaxo2_400.gif

tumblr_nm00o3vYxK1saykaxo1_400.gif

tumblr_nm08epOOYY1t0ejsco1_1280.png

tumblr_nm08epOOYY1t0ejsco2_1280.png

tumblr_nm08eujQBM1srbyoyo1_1280.png

The look of a champion :smokin :smokin

Man I loved this wrestlemania, WWE did a perfect job with the WWE Title. I wanted Seth to win it. I wanted him to use that money in the bank, but i thought he would use it at the end of the match. When he came out and they said it was a triple threat match, I was like what the?......Then the chain of events that happened next was just PERFECT!!! That was the only way that match would work, thee ONLY way

What happened to one of the Uso's during the fatal four way? Couldn't really tell what happened, but it looked like he legitimately needed help to the back...
Cesaro threw him into the barricade, but I think that was just to write him off the show because he had a previous injury.

Someone give me a run down of what I missed.

i tuned in at 9pm so i missed the first half but...

d bry new int champion, congrats in person by various past int champs
sting losses to triple h...with nwo vs dx outside the ring!
chena new us champion!
taker tombstone's bray twice & wins

I dont think Itami should be the Nxt guy to be on Raw first, hes easily been the most underwhelming one outta that NXT 5. Then again they are letting him use the GTS now so maybe that could change a bit . He still needs work tho. Neville or Balor on the main roster would be better

They about to hit Japan in June they need him for ticket sales.

What happened to one of the Uso's during the fatal four way? Couldn't really tell what happened, but it looked like he legitimately needed help to the back...

He was already legit hurt before the match, like wasnt even supposed to compete but he prob aint wanna hold his brother back by not having them compete so they prob arranged for that to happen so his brother could still go out and compete...that was one long run on sentence so my bad haha

I still can't get over big idiot winning the Andre battle royal. smh man. 19 other guys deserved it over him. well 18 f kane too that stiff

i tuned in at 9pm so i missed the first half but...

d bry new int champion, congrats in person by various past int champs
sting losses to triple h...with nwo vs dx outside the ring!
chena new us champion!
taker tombstone's bray twice & wins

where'd you leave off?
Thanks b. I only saw part of the rollins Orton match. Coulda swore seth won and I turned back up n Orton won.
Saw the ending to the ladder match. And watched most of the sting match but the feed cut off in the bar for the finish.

Ehhh makes sense but its obvious that Japanese wrestling fans like that Strong Style NJPW type of wrestling that WWE rarely provides. Hideo is all but one guy who isnt even a main eventer at that, really doubt he'll change much. I get the race thing but I think ppl out there lost their interest in WWE for the most part. Still think they shoulda let dude keep his KENTA name tho :smh:

Ehhh makes sense but its obvious that Japanese wrestling fans like that Strong Style NJPW type of wrestling that WWE rarely provides. Hideo is all but one guy who isnt even a main eventer at that, really doubt he'll change much. I get the race thing but I think ppl out there lost their interest in WWE for the most part. Still think they shoulda let dude keep his KENTA name tho :smh:
you heard steph. her and trips own the superstars. they wanna own everything including the name haha

Back
Top Bottom