WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Man, I still can't believe that cash in b.

As much as I despise Reigns he put on a good show tonight. That match was booked PERFECTLY. Now give him some time to develop his character more and maybe we got something going here.

Bray gon disappear again, he got to. Aint no way I see him just up & forgetting that he took that L. Dean prob gon be out a bit and when he comes back he'll be a heel. Wtf happened to lobster head Shame-us tonight tho? Coulda swore he was gon be in the battle royal or something

Still dont understand Sting losing, I think I dont understand more cause why would he agree to losing like THAT :smh:

Bray gon disappear again, he got to. Aint no way I see him just up & forgetting that he took that L. Dean prob gon be out a bit and when he comes back he'll be a heel. Wtf happened to lobster head Shame-us tonight tho? Coulda swore he was gon be in the battle royal or something

Still dont understand Sting losing, I think I dont understand more cause why would he agree to losing like THAT :smh:
They need surprises for tomorrow night. I could see them giving itami a match too. Maybe against bo for taking him out of the battle royal.

Don't see the logic of having Sting lose. There isn't anything left for him to do here (even if he won).

so does the title still remain a "special attraction"? what you guys think

Not with Seth holding it. He'll be there week in and week out.
yea but that doesn't mean he will defend it on every ppv is what I was askin.

people need to get over sting losing. the king of kings can't lose. especially after they made it a wcw vs wwf thing.

They need surprises for tomorrow night. I could see them giving itami a match too. Maybe against bo for taking him out of the battle royal.

I dont think Itami should be the Nxt guy to be on Raw first, hes easily been the most underwhelming one outta that NXT 5. Then again they are letting him use the GTS now so maybe that could change a bit . He still needs work tho. Neville or Balor on the main roster would be better

815 Posts since i last read.....

.....ALL HAIL SETH GAWD :smokin :smokin

tumblr_nm08k9kF6e1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

The right decision :pimp:

Only saw a couple matches at the bar gonna try n watch some more tonight. Number one really Hunter, you had to bury Sting? Smh. I guess it's ok that he used a sledgehammer :smh: stinger Shouldve gone over. Grimy.

That main event was ******* perfect booking. Brock looked like a beast throwing Roman all over the place....Roman looked strong with the comeback in the end and busting Lesnar open. Also, they likely saved Roman's career with the Seth cash in at the end. If Ramen won, he would have gone on a Diesel like run. If he got destroyed by Lesnar, then he's basically Lex Luger'd

Last edited:
What happened to one of the Uso's during the fatal four way? Couldn't really tell what happened, but it looked like he legitimately needed help to the back...

Back
Top Bottom