WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Nice but btw
pimp.gif
#FTD
whats the plan for tomorrow brother ? I'm in blue lot 1

Got home from watching my Cats win number 38 and just caught up on the thread and HOF.

I watched Rikishi, Madusa, Connor, and Nash's inductions, skipped thru all the rest.

Trying to decide which WM I want to watch now.

Couple thoughts after getting caught up with the thread..

1. Medusa and Conor's dad was the only good speeches..

2. I better be defending my tag title at NTMania and having at least 1 other match..It's tradition, so don't go f'in it up..

3. This Kitty dude seriously need to just get the hell out of this thread..I mean this bulls**t is beyond annoying and it's way past old..

4. Y'all mean to tell me I can block this dumb*ss and not have to see his asinine posts that make everyone hate him and wish nothing bad thing upon his head?..Sign me the **** up..I legit hate this dude and would love the chance to a Triple Haitch sledgehammer at his face area..

I haven't been following the thread that well but can we have a list of folks that are here and going to be here tomorrow? buckingbronco buckingbronco Thanks for trying to get it initially started.

I need some sleep before the big day..Can't wait to talk to yall during the Granddaddy Of Them All..

When I say y'all, I mean everyone 'cept the feline and safari animal..

I need some sleep before the big day..Can't wait to talk to yall during the Granddaddy Of Them All..

When I say y'all, I mean everyone 'cept the feline and safari animal..
Take a chill pill. Stop freaking out over nothing

Take a chill pill. Stop freaking out over nothing

Why won't you just leave?..You'd think it would be easy to pick up the hints people have been dropping, but I guess not..Can't wait to see your old news and excess spoilers tomorrow..

Trolls will Troll Case Case ...

Either block him or ignore him... Doing anything else feeds him...
Oh okay so I'm the troll lol. Is this a joke or are u guys serious? I'm just minding my own business and you guys are the ones talking ****. So tell me how am I the troll? Also Most of my news were recent btw only one of them today was old. So stop with the exaggerating.. Block me then I don't even wanna deal with yall.

Trolls will Troll Case Case ...

Either block him or ignore him... Doing anything else feeds him...
Oh okay so I'm the troll lol. Is this a joke or are u guys serious? I'm just minding my own business and you guys are the ones talking ****. So tell me how am I the troll? Also Most of my news were recent btw only one of them today was old. So stop with the exaggerating.. Block me then I don't even wanna deal with yall.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom