WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

CM Punk Tweets Hideo Itami

CM Punk sent out a rare wrestling-related tweet to NXT stand-out Hideo Itami following tonight’s WWE Hall of Fame ceremony.

.@HideoItami yo, 20% off my stuff @ProWrestlingTs buy Fujinami a shirt. He's a fan.

Itami was a part of the Hall of Fame video package for Japanese wrestling legend Tatsumi Fujinami, and has been teasing the GTS finishing move in NXT for months. Fans who attended last night’s NXT live event in San Jose sent in word that Itami finally connected with the GTS in his opening match, which drew a massive reaction from the nearly 4,500 people in attendance

Last edited:
CM Punk Tweets Hideo Itami

CM Punk sent out a rare wrestling-related tweet to NXT stand-out Hideo Itami following tonight’s WWE Hall of Fame ceremony.

.@HideoItami yo, 20% off my stuff @ProWrestlingTs buy Fujinami a shirt. He's a fan.

Itami was a part of the Hall of Fame video package for Japanese wrestling legend Tatsumi Fujinami, and has been teasing the GTS finishing move in NXT for months. Fans who attended last night’s NXT live event in San Jose sent in word that Itami finally connected with the GTS in his opening match, which drew a massive reaction from the nearly 4,500 people in attendance

Reported for not censoring ** ****... My Virgin eyes are now forever burned with that horrible, horrible name...

hey i was wondering it does not get  dark until about 8 or 9 pm pacific time.. 

sting /bray /and undertakers entrance will all be affected by this.. 

?

hey i was wondering it does not get  dark until about 8 or 9 pm pacific time.. 

sting /bray /and undertakers entrance will all be affected by this.. 

?

Especially Bray's. They were trying to get the whole arena to light up with the phones.

Especially Bray's. They were trying to get the whole arena to light up with the phones.
not happening unless its the main event which it will not be.. i don't see why they couldn't start it at 5 pm instead of 4 ... brays won't have the full affect as well as stings and undertakers.. 

AJ took a pic with Gene Snitsky
AJ-Bayley.jpg

Last edited:
Completely forgot about the Hall of Fame ceremony 'til I came in here and saw 900+ new posts.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Finally caught up. Will run through the Crusher's and Medusa' speeches since they've been the ones most lauded in here.

laugh.gif

mean.gif
@ "Paige is the blackest person in this picture."

asdkfdskjfsdksksk @ the DSK Memorial Battle Royal on the NTWT Mania card.
roll.gif

@iLLoQuent aka DSK gone too soon man.
frown.gif
tired.gif

Completely forgot about the Hall of Fame ceremony 'til I came in here and saw 900+ new posts. :lol: :x

Finally caught up. Will run through the Crusher's and Medusa' speeches since they've been the ones most lauded in here.

:lol:  :smh: @ "Paige is the blackest person in this picture."

asdkfdskjfsdksksk @ the DSK Memorial Battle Royal on the NTWT Mania card. :rofl:

@iLLoQuent aka DSK
gone too soon man. :frown: |I

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ the spoiler

what up T0INE T0INE

Right here Brother DFly.
pimp.gif

Now things have been rough for you recently hope all is well with you.

Good morning ntnw.....wokeup excited now that it's just hours.away!!!!

I'm mostly a lurker but i post here and there during raws etc but this thread is straight fire it makes watching so much better lol

Good morning ntnw.....wokeup excited now that it's just hours.away!!!!

I'm mostly a lurker but i post here and there during raws etc but this thread is straight fire it makes watching so much better lol
Introduce yourself. Who do you like currently and all time?

Been gone for a minute now I'm back at the jump off.

Sad I missed all the festivities this weekend with the hall of fame and what not. My homie from back home made a surprise visit here at state so I had to entertain him.

Gonna lay in bed and rewatch the HoF while nursing this hangover :lol:

Back
Top Bottom