WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

You have no idea how excited I am for NJPW/ROH...

And I am dead serious about crying if no Nakamura... The thought alone bums me out...
I mean why would he not be there. 

Meltzer said a while back that ROH was considering not bring over more than 1 or 2 guys... And using the Bullet Club as the main NJPW representatives... This was before the tickets went on sale and they added the extra Philly show...

You have no idea how excited I am for NJPW/ROH...

And I am dead serious about crying if no Nakamura... The thought alone bums me out...

I don't believe you. You have no soul.

Naw... I'm like Ric Flair sometimes and just cry... Crazy mother issues :lol:... Children with cancer makes me sad/proud/cry instantly...

so whats the plan for tomorrow with the people going to the show ? 

il be in blue lot 1 

around 130 2 pm ? 

round of beer and shots / pictures ? and enjoy the spectacle ?

I completely caught up with the thread. Took too damn long but I read it all.

You defending the IC belt at NtMania bro

Meltzer said a while back that ROH was considering not bring over more than 1 or 2 guys... And using the Bullet Club as the main NJPW representatives... This was before the tickets went on sale and they added the extra Philly show...

That would be waaaaack. :smh: ROH gotta be smarter than that.

[h1]WWE has told Bad News Barrett he's not allowed to say his phrase "I'm afraid I've got some bad news..." for awhile, because he's starting to win over fans.[/h1]
- WWE Intercontinental Champion Bad News Barrett told Sky Sports this week that he stopped delivering his "I'm afraid I've got some bad news..." promos because WWE officials told him to as fans were joining in on the promos and cheering him. Barrett teased picking back up on the bad news after WrestleMania.

Well, that explains his earlier tweet about Roman Reigns not being ready : "I don't believe @WWERomanReigns is ready." Big words from @WadeBarrett. Story coming soon. #WrestleMania #WWE", which contradicts BNB praising Roman Reigns in September of 2014 :
While on tour with WWE in India this week, injured superstar Bad News Barrett did an interview with DNA India, and the following are some interview highlights:

Who are his current favorite WWE stars?:

“I am a huge fan of Ryback, he’s a big dude and a good friend. I think Bray Wyatt is one of the most exciting guys I have seen in a long time, he’s very different and very innovative, great character. When he is on the mic people really listen, they can’t get enough of him. Another guy who’s gonna be huge over the next few years is Roman Reigns. He is a big guy, he has amazing ability, he’s a great athlete. He’s smart, very well spoken and has the look. All the girls like him too. So I think he will be a big superstar, a top star one day.”

Last edited:
You defending the IC belt at NtMania bro
I saw that D Fly, I'm a fighting champion. I keeps it thorough. :pimp: Prestige is synonymous with the NTWT IC belt in 2015. In less enthusiastic news...GHIMS lied to me about the YouShoot :smh: ...and Ragin Kitten posting that divas info late was :lol: :rofl:. Mainly for the fact it was called in advance. But those random Mania facts were [emoji]128077[/emoji]. Props to all NTers that made it to Mania Play Button. :pimp: to you all. It's :smokin time for me.

"Wade your catchphrase is becoming quite popular with the fans...stop using immediately!!!" Dumb *** company won't let itself succeed. :smh:

"Wade your catchphrase is becoming quite popular with the fans...stop using immediately!!!" Dumb *** company won't let itself succeed.
mean.gif
To be fair BNB is a heel.. so getting pops isn't exactly what they intended for.

To be fair BNB is a heel.. so getting pops isn't exactly what they intended for.
I'm very aware of that. But faces generally don't get consistently booed either. (Cena and now Reigns) Ric Flair was by all means a super heel. He got cheered. Edge got pops during heel runs. I could keep listing facts contrary to what you state...and vice versa. Wrestling contradicts itself enough to where many facts are arguable.

I think I know what you meant but that comment was insulting to my wrestling IQ... :smh:

Last edited:
I'm very aware of that. But faces generally don't get consistently booed either. (Cena and now Reigns) Ric Flair was by all means a super heel. He got cheered. Edge got pops during heel runs. I could keep listing facts contrary to what you state...and vice versa. Wrestling contradicts itself enough to where many facts are arguable.

I think we should all block him...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom