WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

y2j is right

Damn, I must have been in the bathroom or something and missed these "What" chants, do you remember which inductee or segment? I'm going to get back in the network and fast forward, I think that's hilarious and cruel.

If I'm not mistaken it was during Arnold's speech, they also booed when Trips during his into when he mentioned Arnold was the former Governor

Agreed. The fans can have the Slammys

They really should move Summerslam till the last week of August and make it a WM type event... On a smaller scale obviously, but make it unique to Summerslam... The Slammy's could make a really good SS Eve show, like the hof, if they do it right...

Not that the WWE is capable of making anything unique :lol:...

If I'm not mistaken it was during Arnold's speech, they also booed when Trips during his into when he mentioned Arnold was the former Governor
Well to be somewhat fair, I think the fans who booed that line were probably from California and quite a few didn't favor Arnold as Governor during that time...

While I agree with you guys on the HOF... I'm also all for the celebrity introduction being the introduction the fans can be fans...

[h1]Meltzer: The Writers Have No Input on Lesnar/Reigns[/h1]
"The writers have zero to do with Brock vs. Reigns. It is all Vince. HHH may have some influence, but he'd be the only one because Vince is not taking input from anyone except him, and it's possible he'll listen to Heyman. Also, whatever his idea is, he's not telling ANYONE (except maybe HHH or if Dwayne' s involved, and I don't know if he is or not) as of today."

Vince is so out of touch smh

[h1]Meltzer: The Writers Have No Input on Lesnar/Reigns[/h1]

"The writers have zero to do with Brock vs. Reigns. It is all Vince. HHH may have some influence, but he'd be the only one because Vince is not taking input from anyone except him, and it's possible he'll listen to Heyman. Also, whatever his idea is, he's not telling ANYONE (except maybe HHH or if Dwayne' s involved, and I don't know if he is or not) as of today."

Vince is so out of touch smh

intriguing

y2j is right

Honestly, I don't like the HOF to be open to the "public" forreal. It should be at some sort of banquet hall for friends and family of the business and the media. I mean it is NICE of them to bring in fans but that kind of makes it less classy. Seeing folks in T-shirts and Warrior face paint. Nah.

Agreed.

Listening to day 2 of pollock and Wai...

Wai is talking is talking about how seeing Hideo Itami is still a special thing... How he still has a mystique to people...

I can't ******* wait to be in Philly for NJPW/ROH... Front row...

I will cry if there is no Nakamura...

Honestly, I don't like the HOF to be open to the "public" forreal. It should be at some sort of banquet hall for friends and family of the business and the media. I mean it is NICE of them to bring in fans but that kind of makes it less classy. Seeing folks in T-shirts and Warrior face paint. Nah.

I agree with this. Should only be wrestlers, staff and their family/friends. Fans be wild disrespectful man :smh: Just shook my head in disgust when they made that one lady cry last year(I think it was last year)

Listening to day 2 of pollock and Wai...

Wai is talking is talking about how seeing Hideo Itami is still a special thing... How he still has a mystique to people...

I can't ******* wait to be in Philly for NJPW/ROH... Front row...

I will cry if there is no Nakamura...

So f'ing jealous...I wanna see Nakamura live. :frown:

Am I the hardcore champ?...

Si

I know I just wanted to add that "smh" icon...:lol:  

Ah :lol:

You have no idea how excited I am for NJPW/ROH...

And I am dead serious about crying if no Nakamura... The thought alone bums me out...

Back
Top Bottom