WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

After you tell us what you are... Are u the Arab chick you claimed to be or are u that fat black guy on YouTube that's driving 6 hours to mania
lol whatt no!

Been lurking since 2012 but i do post here during raws...all time Rock for me just always entertaining no matter what. Currently....Roman Reigns!

Jk...

Lmaooo at ppl having to reintroduce themselves. Wrestlemania today tho :smokin

Im ready to be excited or completely disappointed :lol:

Don't say your catchphrase because you're getting over with the fans??? This damn company
roll.gif
I mean it makes sense though. If they are pushing him in the direction of a bad guy, he doesn't need to be saying things that will make them smile. Similar to Seth Rollins having his moveset toned down because if he flew as much as he could it would make people like him. 

n00b comin' in and takin' my gif.

GET MY BAWGS
taking your gifs huh.. So you are the first person to ever use this gif? How original of you.. BTW if you go a few pages back I actually used this gif I was just building excitement in here and your trying to John cena the party

taking your gifs huh.. So you are the first person to ever use this gif? How original of you.. BTW if you go a few pages back I actually used this gif I was just building excitement in here and your trying to John cena the party

Hey.

Mason Ryan.

Shut up.

Last edited:
Mason Ryan :lol: :lol:

DC it does make sense, but the WWE has trouble getting people over anyway (especially on purpose), so I really think they should take whatever they can get at this point

Mason Ryan :lol: :lol:

DC it does make sense, but the WWE has trouble getting people over anyway (especially on purpose), so I really think they should take whatever they can get at this point
Last night old dude Riley Kitten was like "Heels are supposed to get booed." Like I didn't know that. :smh: **** some of the most popular people of all time have been heels majority of their career.

Last edited:
I really don't think I would still be into wrestling if it wasn't for the FightNetwork guys. I probably still would be, but they have made the product good even when it's god awful.

Wai/Pollock save my Tues/Weds. :pimp:

@BigEgo I read that post last night and had the biggest stone face ever :lol:

You're right DC, somebody's pounding Bayley out on the reg and the dude has no complaints

Back
Top Bottom