Would you smash? vol. coworker

$+@+ it you only live once.. just $+@+ her.. $+@+ as many women in your life as you can.. thats what a true man does

$+@+ it you only live once.. just $+@+ her.. $+@+ as many women in your life as you can.. thats what a true man does

Real talk, smash her once, but smash her good so that she will always want more. Multiple smashes equal feelings for girls. One good smash equal just that, and she won't get too attached but she'll still let you smash in the future, trust me.

Real talk, smash her once, but smash her good so that she will always want more. Multiple smashes equal feelings for girls. One good smash equal just that, and she won't get too attached but she'll still let you smash in the future, trust me.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

lol well this is known... and guys arent suppose to.. thats just how it has to be.. girls will appreciate it later

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

lol well this is known... and guys arent suppose to.. thats just how it has to be.. girls will appreciate it later

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i had the oppt. chick was going harrrrrrrrrrrrd, got a man she been with 9 years and got like an 7 or 8 year old daughter.

but thats madd awkward i passed it up..i keep it cordial with her she still real flirty but i dont act on nothing.

if you in a career i wouldnt risk it, if you workin at Target or something who cares.

all up to you though.

yep

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i had the oppt. chick was going harrrrrrrrrrrrd, got a man she been with 9 years and got like an 7 or 8 year old daughter.

but thats madd awkward i passed it up..i keep it cordial with her she still real flirty but i dont act on nothing.

if you in a career i wouldnt risk it, if you workin at Target or something who cares.

all up to you though.

yep

Back
Top Bottom