Would you smash? vol. coworker

Originally Posted by StuntHard

aight so this chick at my job is really throwing it at me and i want to give her the goods, but there's a problem. not only does she work in my department, but right across the cubicle. i will have to see her everyday for at least 6 more months.

this would be the most attractive white woman i have ever smashed, and my tracklist deserves this redemption.

so my question is this: is this broad worth the potential drama? i mean, she smokes weed and all, which is cool, but it could get ugly, should she catch feelings, which she will.

i'm praying her parents hate black people.

pics:
scaled.php

scaled.php
357r09d.jpg

go for it brah, a little work drama is keeps things exciting, plus hit it so hard daily so she can shed some bodyfat
therefore you can ask for her thanx when you split

Originally Posted by StuntHard

aight so this chick at my job is really throwing it at me and i want to give her the goods, but there's a problem. not only does she work in my department, but right across the cubicle. i will have to see her everyday for at least 6 more months.

this would be the most attractive white woman i have ever smashed, and my tracklist deserves this redemption.

so my question is this: is this broad worth the potential drama? i mean, she smokes weed and all, which is cool, but it could get ugly, should she catch feelings, which she will.

i'm praying her parents hate black people.

pics:
scaled.php

scaled.php
357r09d.jpg

go for it brah, a little work drama is keeps things exciting, plus hit it so hard daily so she can shed some bodyfat
therefore you can ask for her thanx when you split

2nd picture doesn't do her justice.

i wouldn't smash tho. office pieces leads to drama, always. i don't think it'll be worth it, especially since you just trying to smash.

she'll catch feelings, and then you'd have to deal with that.

but do what you do

2nd picture doesn't do her justice.

i wouldn't smash tho. office pieces leads to drama, always. i don't think it'll be worth it, especially since you just trying to smash.

she'll catch feelings, and then you'd have to deal with that.

but do what you do

Originally Posted by glasses

She's a 3.5, 4 at best. if this is "the hottest white chick you would have smashed in your life",

then you have bigger problems....

I think I hate you.

Anyways smash it, win the lotto and quit your job in style.
pimp.gif

Now thats living life like a champ.
pimp.gif

But nah seriously. Smash, have that talk with her about its only sex blah blah blah, smash again. WIN-WIN.

Originally Posted by glasses

She's a 3.5, 4 at best. if this is "the hottest white chick you would have smashed in your life",

then you have bigger problems....

I think I hate you.

Anyways smash it, win the lotto and quit your job in style.
pimp.gif

Now thats living life like a champ.
pimp.gif

But nah seriously. Smash, have that talk with her about its only sex blah blah blah, smash again. WIN-WIN.

Back
Top Bottom