Would you smash? vol. coworker

do it, even if it is your career what's the big deal? you can play it off...or maybe I'm naive...

do it, even if it is your career what's the big deal? you can play it off...or maybe I'm naive...

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

if this was my career job, i would not smash. if it's some part time gig to make some $$ on the side, then yes i would

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

if this was my career job, i would not smash. if it's some part time gig to make some $$ on the side, then yes i would

Where do you work at ? It's going to be awkward when you see her start flirting with another dude at work or vice versa. I'd say it's not worth it. Beside you can find a decent white chick at just around every corner of the block

Where do you work at ? It's going to be awkward when you see her start flirting with another dude at work or vice versa. I'd say it's not worth it. Beside you can find a decent white chick at just around every corner of the block

I'm going in like a lil wayne and ddrake song
pimp.gif

honestly, dude if she's giving you the go ahead, then you just won. its safe to assume she most likely would catch feelings, but thats not to say the opposite wouldn't happen.

run thru that like a corn field and if she starts crushin u, let her know wat it is, and keep it moving. its ur loss if u don't smash so go ahead
pimp.gif

honestly, dude if she's giving you the go ahead, then you just won. its safe to assume she most likely would catch feelings, but thats not to say the opposite wouldn't happen.

run thru that like a corn field and if she starts crushin u, let her know wat it is, and keep it moving. its ur loss if u don't smash so go ahead
pimp.gif

Well as you know, cuffin season is upon us.

I kinda got another chick that I have chosen to be my wintertime boo, and all that extra !$%! really isn't worth it, especially when I have to look at her everyday.

If I could be 100% sure that we could act like it never happened after smash, I would be down, but I know that's never the case.

I've had more than my fair share of promiscuous poon, and gotten caught up with coworker drama before in another department, so my solution is to just get dome ONLY.

That way, the urge to brag is minimal on her end, and the desired end result is still achieved.

Well as you know, cuffin season is upon us.

I kinda got another chick that I have chosen to be my wintertime boo, and all that extra !$%! really isn't worth it, especially when I have to look at her everyday.

If I could be 100% sure that we could act like it never happened after smash, I would be down, but I know that's never the case.

I've had more than my fair share of promiscuous poon, and gotten caught up with coworker drama before in another department, so my solution is to just get dome ONLY.

That way, the urge to brag is minimal on her end, and the desired end result is still achieved.

Back
Top Bottom