Would you smash? vol. coworker

Do it! Imagine one of those days where you have to work late...everyone leaves the office, she sticks around to have crazy sex with you in the boss' chair.

Do it! Imagine one of those days where you have to work late...everyone leaves the office, she sticks around to have crazy sex with you in the boss' chair.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Originally Posted by omgitswes

It's not worth it dude.
I agree.

9 times out of 10, getting involved with a co-worker, esp. if you just plan on being physical and nothing more, will lead to EXTREME drama.
only possible way to cut down on the drama is if you explicitly tell her you are just trying to smash and keep it moving, but there will still be a nice amount of drama I'd imagine. only if you plan on getting serious with a co-worker would i say it's worth it, but there will still be extra drama. trust me i've done both and the just smashing mad my life very difficult at work. unless you are in desperate times i'd say get another chick it's not worth it.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Originally Posted by omgitswes

It's not worth it dude.
I agree.

9 times out of 10, getting involved with a co-worker, esp. if you just plan on being physical and nothing more, will lead to EXTREME drama.
only possible way to cut down on the drama is if you explicitly tell her you are just trying to smash and keep it moving, but there will still be a nice amount of drama I'd imagine. only if you plan on getting serious with a co-worker would i say it's worth it, but there will still be extra drama. trust me i've done both and the just smashing mad my life very difficult at work. unless you are in desperate times i'd say get another chick it's not worth it.

Women catch feelings when they catch the D even if they know its a smash only situation. Tread lightly my friend

Women catch feelings when they catch the D even if they know its a smash only situation. Tread lightly my friend

Back
Top Bottom