Would you smash? vol. coworker

Originally Posted by Rightguard

make sure she doesnt have the hiv
roll.gif

This.

Just have fun dude.. keep her around for 6 months. Just goof around, be easy going, and enjoy smooshing the cat for a while. Remember, maybe YOU'RE the one that will end up catching feelings.
laugh.gif
Maybe you're scared of THAT, subconsciously.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

make sure she doesnt have the hiv
roll.gif

This.

Just have fun dude.. keep her around for 6 months. Just goof around, be easy going, and enjoy smooshing the cat for a while. Remember, maybe YOU'RE the one that will end up catching feelings.
laugh.gif
Maybe you're scared of THAT, subconsciously.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

It's not worth it dude.
I agree.

9 times out of 10, getting involved with a co-worker, esp. if you just plan on being physical and nothing more, will lead to some drama.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

It's not worth it dude.
I agree.

9 times out of 10, getting involved with a co-worker, esp. if you just plan on being physical and nothing more, will lead to some drama.

She looks like the kind of chick who has parents who hate black people. That being said, she also looks like a chick who doesn't care that her parents hate black people. I'd hook up with her, but don't give any signals that u want a relationship.

She looks like the kind of chick who has parents who hate black people. That being said, she also looks like a chick who doesn't care that her parents hate black people. I'd hook up with her, but don't give any signals that u want a relationship.

She's a 3.5, 4 at best. if this is "the hottest white chick you would have smashed in your life",

then you have bigger problems....

Originally Posted by gmoney771981

the hell

She's a 3.5, 4 at best. if this is "the hottest white chick you would have smashed in your life",

then you have bigger problems....

Originally Posted by gmoney771981

the hell

Back
Top Bottom